Greetings from Michigan

StonedGypsy

Hello all,
I just got my equipment set up and going and at 4 days out with some older bagseed I have 4 sprouts.
I am learning and reading here on the specifics and hope to not make too many mistakes on my 1st grow.
I will post some pics soon, description of set up is in my signature. Feel free to comment any time! TTYS

Hi StonedGypsy and welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

You have stumbled upon a great community here to learn and gain experience. Good to see you have already got a start on things. You should head over to the journals in progress section of the forum and get your own journal going on these plants. That would be the best place to keep updating us on your grow and add pictures to.
Also before you do that, be sure to read through all of the sticky's at the top of the page on how to start a journal, forum guidelines and how to upload pictures. Once you get a journal started, you can add the link for it to your signature so that everywhere you post people will see it and possibly stop by to see your grow.

Be sure to come back and let me know you got one started so I can pop over and have a look :) Best of luck and take care!

You have stumbled upon a great community here to learn and gain experience. Good to see you have already got a start on things. You should head over to the journals in progress section of the forum and get your own journal going on these plants. That would be the best place to keep updating us on your grow and add pictures to.
Also before you do that, be sure to read through all of the sticky's at the top of the page on how to start a journal, forum guidelines and how to upload pictures. Once you get a journal started, you can add the link for it to your signature so that everywhere you post people will see it and possibly stop by to see your grow.

Be sure to come back and let me know you got one started so I can pop over and have a look :) Best of luck and take care!

Thanks for the reply and tips!. I will start a journal and post pics there once I get a blue filter for the camera to use with the LED's. I hear it works so we shall see. Cheers and TTYS!

Hey guys this is my third time growing but first time using soil. I'm grow super lemon, blueberry, and afghan kush. Come check my grow out might need some answers from pro farmer out here.

Hey there Joker! Welcome to 420 Magazine as well :) You came to the right place if you are looking for experienced growers, there are lots of them. Another good idea for advertising your journal would be to go to you user cp and get it added into your signature so it shows up every time you post somewhere. Will help you get more traffic than just those who look at this post. Meanwhile, can you provide a link to your journal so we can have a look? Thanks!

What he said.......................

Back
Top Bottom