Greetings from the deep south

Outa-Space

A long time toker here, and very happy to have found this community. I've been around for a couple months now, lurking, reading, admiring & researching. The time spent here has certainly increased my awareness of mmj, and the overall movement to legalize. One of the personal benefits of this site is realizing just how effective mj is as a sleep-aide. I'm grateful and love it.

It wouldn't be fair to single out individuals, but I do want to say how thankful I am to the multitudes here who are sharing their posts, photos, thoughts and experiences.

I have been influenced by some folks here (in a good way) and started my first grow about 3 weeks ago. I stumbled a little coming outa the gate, but have recovered and am doing pretty darn good... considering. I do maintain a daily log, but likely won't start a journal on this grow. Am sure to be requesting advice in the near future.

Yep, have been living in the deep south most of my life, and am just minutes from the gulf of mexico. Have worked in the power generation field for several years now, and traveled abroad extensively. Love the work, but not the travel.

Peace to All,

Outa-Space

:welcome: to Our 420Mag Family Outa-space! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. :thanks: for taking the time to introduce yourself and let all our members get to know who you are. Why not:surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and let us know what you think? I will provide linke to a few terrific members with legal MMJ gardens who will be happy you dropped in to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.
Here are the links:
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
The Underground Laboratory / Hydro / July '10
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Thanks to all.

Through surfing... I've come across a few of these members, and reviewed their works and efforts. I am soundly impressed by the accomplishments. And I'm loving the site in general.

Outa-Space :)

Thanks to all.

Through surfing... I've come across a few of these members, and reviewed their works and efforts. I am soundly impressed by the accomplishments. And I'm loving the site in general.

Outa-Space :)

:thanks: :thanks::thanks:

:welcome: to Our 420Mag Family
+Rep for the kind words

A long time toker here, and very happy to have found this community. I've been around for a couple months now, lurking, reading, admiring & researching. The time spent here has certainly increased my awareness of mmj, and the overall movement to legalize. One of the personal benefits of this site is realizing just how effective mj is as a sleep-aide. I'm grateful and love it.

It wouldn't be fair to single out individuals, but I do want to say how thankful I am to the multitudes here who are sharing their posts, photos, thoughts and experiences.

I have been influenced by some folks here (in a good way) and started my first grow about 3 weeks ago. I stumbled a little coming outa the gate, but have recovered and am doing pretty darn good... considering. I do maintain a daily log, but likely won't start a journal on this grow. Am sure to be requesting advice in the near future.

Yep, have been living in the deep south most of my life, and am just minutes from the gulf of mexico. Have worked in the power generation field for several years now, and traveled abroad extensively. Love the work, but not the travel.

Peace to All,

Outa-Space

Hello smoker from the south, :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom