Greetings from the Third Coast!

radilasna420

I'm a long-time toker who never grew a plant before that stray seed landed in a flowerpot. It's a girl! She's georgous.

I am on a fixed income, but I donate what I can to my favorite causes: cannabis liberation, wildlife and animal shelters, environment, and peace. :peace: Bongs, not bombs!

I love cats, gardening, dancing, Pink Floyd, golden oldies, reading, collecting all kinds of stuff. I have a mysterious soul connection with Russia and Native Americans. Previous lives, I want to believe.

I look forward to making friends and exploring this great site.

Thanks for the welcome, StonerGrower. I'm blown away by all the info I've found here. Just in time!

Must confess: I'm a sister.

I think I need to change my avatar. It does look masculine, even militaristic. I thought I had changed it to the cat, but now I get it. Avatar & picture are 2 different things.

Can someone please tell me what FIM is?

welcome from the right coast! ha

yo i guess i'm on the fourth coast as i watch canada tv a lot when local stuff sucks i'm a dinosaur i use a wire around the room attached to the tv no cable or sat FIM - Fawk i missed think thats the original for FIM refers to way to prune /pinch the growing tip of as plant/ branch usually priuning has a branch grow two new tips out from the pinch point FIM can have more than that due to the placement of the pruning point [affected by node location pruning angle /locationof pruning point and places in the plant where certain growth hormones are located] LST works on a similar response of the plant to stress[
bending stalks ] and how that affects growth chemicals/patterns in a plant SCROG uses both these to grow a bunch of buds oriented in a horizontal plane [usually a chicken wire screen]

ther are a lot of tutorials that show you how on the boards that show you how bwetter than i can explain but thes thing are some basics that many grow techniques are built on

High and welcome to the forums. It sounds like we have lots in common, including our love of cannabis. I hope you will keep posting, we'd like to hear more from you.

From one long time smoker to another, this ones for you...:rollit:

Peace

High Radilasna420. Welcome from the no-coast region. Poofreader. lol

And another welcome from a long-time toker. :smokin: It's always nice to see new folks joining the site. It looks like you've already found our Grow Room, which has a ton of information on growing, but don't forget the rest of the site. We have information on medicinal uses, political activism, local and international news, and just about anything else having to do with cannabis.

Enjoy your stay and if you need any help finding anything, just ask me, or any member of the Hospitality Team. That's what we're here for.

Back
Top Bottom