Greetings - I'm psyched

Lord Hydros

I'm happy to be able to share some of my knowledge that I've garnered in this hobby for the last 7 years. I've figured out how to automate each stage (from germination to curing) to virtually eliminate making all of the mistakes of my past. My mission is to only post when I have info that helps. Not too fond of debating much because it sometimes gets heated so I've learned to accept that there are 1000 different ways to skin a cat and some people don't believe you when you don't post pics.
I'm hoping to guide a few trusting beginners so that they will have no taste of crop failure (it's bitter...trust me). So they may not endure the stunted growth that comes with high night/day temp differential. So they may mix they're own nute formulas and save hundreds if not thousands in the process.
To reject the use of chillers in DWC (you don't need them when you have overwhelming airstone bubbling of 1.1 cfm per 12 gallons of water. To use heat recyclers (heat from light) and also never have any need for an air conditioner while keeping everything in rapid growth.
This is what I want to bring to the table. My efficiency. Along the way I will respect everybody else's methods and see all the positive and let everybody see they're own negative if they choose. You won't hear any negative from me. I'm simply hear to help and I wouldn't mind putting envy aside if somebody has a better idea. I look forward to being corrected on whatever may be that I stand to improve.
That's also what I'm here for. I hope everybody is enjoying this holiday time of year and I personally can't wait to trip happy colored marbles this New Year! I hope you do the same, if you feel so inclined.

Hi Hydros and welcome to the 420 community

Sounds like you have some very interesting things to contribute and I for one am looking forward to hearing what you have to say:thumb:
Though one thing I noticed you mentioned was negativity, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you start spending more and more time here, that is one thing we do not do here at 420. Sure it's ugly head appears every now and then, but as a whole, the 420 site is not only themes positive site on the web I have ever found on any topic, negativity is frowned upon by the community as a whole. I believe I am not alone is saying there have been times when posting something, I have read what I wanted to say and thought to myself, this could be conveyed as negative and then rewrote it so it still got my point across but in a more positive way. Guess what I am saying is through peer pressure we tend to police ourselves and it appears to work quite well.

Cheers mate and hope you have a safe and happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom