Greetings from Sweden!

OrganicMatter

Hi everybody!

Figured it's time for an introduction. I've learned most of what I know about growing from forums. And I'm still learning new stuff every day, so thank you all for that :thanks: And hopefully, by becoming a member here, I can pass some of that knowledge along to someone else.

Last year I did an outdoor grow but as some of you may know, the climate in Sweden isn't perfect for growing these type of plants. I started my first indoor grow five weeks ago so that I won't have to buy expensive medium quality weed ever again. The strains I'm growing now is not exactly my favorites, but it's what I had, and so far they are doing great.
I just received my Lambs bread x Colombian gold seeds from Sannies shop and I can't wait to watch them grow.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask and I will do my very best to answer.

:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

Great to see you out in these parts Organic!

This website was the best investment I made in my garden, hands down, by far. The amount of information I pick up around here on the daily is incredible. The people around here are passionate and inspiring. Prepare to become addicted!

Glad you've come out to join the party! Look forward to seeing you do your thang!

Back
Top Bottom