Grinders

JaYBub

HEY i just wanted to start a thread to talk about how awesome grinders are....i've been smoking for about two years but was always using scizors or my fingers...it sucked...but with the grinder you just drop it in and comes out perfectly flakey! to everybody that doesn't have a grinder i feel sorry for you hahaha :laughtwo:

I mean why wear undewear when you dont have to.

skunk said:
thyre whatever im not payin for somethin i can jus do for free :icon_cool

Gotta love a ghetto stoner.

Dont be ashamed.

When tough times come. You will know exactly what to do.

Kittyloaf said:
I've got a sick metal grinder with a kif screen... it's the greatest thing... and it was a mere $25 on ebay! delightful.

Grinders are a worthwhile investment, imho.
Ooh I want one with a keif screen!

Kittyloaf said:
^^ Don't be hatin' because I've got things that make rolling a breeze :D

How on earth can you fault a lazy 'head, anyway?

have to agree with kitty on this one.......... plus when you let the keif build up on the screen for awhile n smoke a bowl of nothing but keif - freakin x t c man

:icon_cool

if your poor its cool

Northern Lights said:
rollers, grinders, what will they have next, lickers? Some things in life should be worked for, like blunts. People just want things handed to them. lazy bums. do it the old fashioned way. it builds character. you whippersnappers....

Thats like saying remotes (you could walk), Television (you could be involved in real life), what are they going to come up with next. Virtual reality. Smoking virtual joints, getting virtually high.
Whatever dude.

Roller precision kicks ass and grinding mechanisms are extremely helpfull.

I prefer to keep my weed in my tin so it becomes so dry that I only have to look at it to make it crumble... so, I usually just use my fingers because an electric grinder would turn it into complete powder.

But when I got nice, juicy buds then they're going into the grinder... fuck clogging my snips!!

I love my wooden grinder. it was probably the best thing i have invested in when it comes to smoking, other then my bowl of course. all my friends love it so much they make sure i bring it where ever we go. i would recommend it to anyone who smokes. it is so worth it.

Busting up your weed with your fingers is part of the art of rolling. That's the fun part I find, you just take your time, turning the nug into flaky weed and then you roll it.

grinders are for dumb young stoners who cant take the time to do a good job, grinders are actuallly good if your a pipe person however when rolling ajoint a rolling pad and snips are the real way to do it

^^No snips man, use your fingers. God gave them to you, use them ;) And when using a pipe, you're better off not to grind your weed and just put a nug in there, cuz if you have a glass pipe and you're not using a screen you'll just inhale the busted up weed^^

...now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now Now No

SeXy VeXy said:
I prefer to keep my weed in my tin so it becomes so dry that I only have to look at it to make it crumble... so, I usually just use my fingers because an electric grinder would turn it into complete powder.

But when I got nice, juicy buds then they're going into the grinder... fuck clogging my snips!!

It must be the crazy Electro-Kinesis power you have girl. You know the one that fucks up every electronic instrument in your house.

4DeuceZero said:
Wold virtual joints be free? if so count me in! lol...i prefer break my weed up by hand....theres always different sizes that you break it up in depending on what your doin with it....How fine do these grinders break it down to?

The joints would be free, but the weed in them would cost you an LOL. The grinders break down the weed as fine as you want. Twist once and your weed gets cut by half. Twice and it gets smaller.....on an on. Twist 80 times and its virtual powder.

DaHui said:
Busting up your weed with your fingers is part of the art of rolling. That's the fun part I find, you just take your time, turning the nug into flaky weed and then you roll it.

I agree with you Dahui. But Ive only found that to be fun and exciting when Im with friends. Kinda like foreplay with the weed. But when Im by myself I wanna smoke it NOW. Maybe If I have to wait till my Parents go to sleep Ill do it by hand, just to kill time. But that usually not the case. NOW NOW NOW....

how the fuck are siccors electric, she said that her dank buds clog up siccors not, thats y she has the electric grinder so she can break up her weed, my friend just bought a grinder for rolling and shit. iv alwys made my weed as fine as possible. the more u break it up, the more surface area, im just a poor bud conserving bastard but hey bud is bud. before i started doing that id go the clear the ressin out of my pipe after smoking it and a bud that was still cherring came out and then i was pissed lol but not i just turn it upside down tap it and the ashes fall off its great.

Guys why are some of you hating on grinders? I myself dont use them for joints/blunts but how could you make most types of quality hash without them? or some recipes....and all vaporizer companies recommend you use one because you get the best hits when its completely grinded.

Its cool if you dont prefer to use one but if you think they're useless or you can get the same results with hands.........you are very wrong.

It's because of ignorance. People hate what they don't understand. They don't use one, therefor in their mind they're pointless and stupid.

Why thank you Kitty! :smokin:

And Dank you pinned the donkey on the tail.......or wait the tail on the donkey, damn that doesnt sound right either, oh well.

Another good point of grinders for example, kitty loafs grinder. Hers has a kief keeper. Meaning that even the smallest parts of the weed stay in the container.

In my experience cutting the sticky icky by hand makes some stick on your finger tips. With grinders, you could scrape the extra shit off the sides when your in need. On your fingers not so much.

Also if you dont want you fingers to smell like weed, grinders are much better for it. Sure soap helps if cut by hand, but this world is run on lazyness and washing hands takes work.

I like doing it by hand for certain buds... but not all of the weed I get... just the ones that are not too dry, or too dense... I like breaking up the nice fluffy buds where you can pick off each individual bud by hand... but for the rest, I would gladly like a grinder for, with a kief screen... I won't get a grinder without one...

edit: I just like handling my best buds by hand... more love... I don't presently own a grinder so I do them all by hand... but I would like a grinder with a kief screen just for the rest of the buds... because kief is always super dank... no matter the bud...

i got a plastic grinder, i need to get one of those spacekeif grinder..

Back
Top Bottom