Grinders good or bad?

I use a 5 pc Sharpstone Grinder, works great. I also use a herb press for the kief.... step 1 to home made hash.

:peace:
WillyB

i would like to have a grinder but i spend my money on bud...i tried using some scissors before with my og kush that i had & whem i first cut it...i really didnt like the way it cut it. so i just did it by hand.

A qualty grinder works well, mixes the goodness for more efficient smoke

make sure its a high quality and has a catch screen. That fine powder after a month knocks you on your ass!

:party:

really nice list here + storage jars
Grinders

.. really really nice.. every now and then i'll still break out the old ceramic mortar and pestle for the hand grind smooth feel.

lol
Sometimes my grinder...sometimes....
From my computer I can see 3 scissors, my handgrider and way back my coffee grinder.
There is no right answer. Use what is best for the type of weed, practice, buy a 20$ grinder and a pair of seamstresses scissors for 15$. You will never ask again.
Surely, a grown adult could afford a few bucks to make his hobby that much more enjoyable? (Such as I told once,whatis your name. lol)

I think that if you still touch the bud, you're rubbing off thc in that fact. So I guess you could just not handle it? And grinders with or without a keif catcher are still really really nice to have because it feels up your bowl quickly making more of it to use ;)
Peace and smoke clouds:yummy:

I use whatever the spirit moves me to use.

Buuuuuuut...

<Carefully prepares bud for rolling over a mirror>

<Looks closely at mirror>

<Decides to use grinder more often>

It's all good.Bought 4pc grinder works well usually grind up enough for a week. I tend to be rather lazy at times so i bought a coffee grinder you have to be careful will grind to a powder it has has a pulse bar.Haven't cleaned any of them yet I tell myself it will be there if I ever need it.I've never had weed go bad or seen an expiration date on the bag.
(bought one run by batteries junk!!!)

i love my grinder, been using it for a few months now nonstop. It grinds to a perfect consistency and every time i pack a bowl, it needs lit once and will just burn the whole time till the end. I've never had this happen breaking it up by hand..

The kief catcher is nice too. Once a week I open it up and sprinkle some on a bowl, it really gets you kicked then

Ive been wondering about this grinder thing for a while to use or not to use it seems that i am losing a lot of them crystals could i make canna butter out of the crystals inside grinder
rsz_132.jpg

you can do anything with those crystals. I usually scrape them up and put them on top of a bowl

Well you know that's the begining of making hash you'll need a lot more crystals look it up on Utube. :peace:

My setup is a two piece Space Case grinder combined with a 110 micron screen Wikka box. Grind it up, tap it out in the Wikka, give that a slight shake and it collects kief like nothing else. After a few grinds there is enough kief to top a couple of bowls.

I'm still searching for a good high quality grinder. I own about 7 of them ranging from the cheap acrylic and wood to the modern metal ones. My latest purchase was a "Sharp Stone" crank model which I was really liking until the crank started wobbling at the shaft with the set screw as tight as it will go! I sent it back and am currently waiting for a replacement. I'm not optimistic that the new one is going to be any better! :(

Does anyone own a high quality CRANK style grinder that has held up to daily use? I would be VERY interested in a recommendation!

Price is no object! I just want something that grinds perfectly and won't fall apart or seize up when it gets a little resin coated. With the bud I grow, resin build up is a very BIG problem and is probably responsible for breaking all the grinders I own to date.

Is there a good electric grinder specifically designed for Cannabis bud?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

I'm still searching for a good high quality grinder. I own about 7 of them ranging from the cheap acrylic and wood to the modern metal ones. My latest purchase was a "Sharp Stone" crank model which I was really liking until the crank started wobbling at the shaft with the set screw as tight as it will go! I sent it back and am currently waiting for a replacement. I'm not optimistic that the new one is going to be any better! :(

Does anyone own a high quality CRANK style grinder that has held up to daily use? I would be VERY interested in a recommendation!

Price is no object! I just want something that grinds perfectly and won't fall apart or seize up when it gets a little resin coated. With the bud I grow, resin build up is a very BIG problem and is probably responsible for breaking all the grinders I own to date.

Is there a good electric grinder specifically designed for Cannabis bud?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

I bought a small electric coffee grinder for 17 bucks have yet to see any bud to slow it down.Got to watch it thou you would be surprised to see how fast it will make powder.I only grind small amounts by hand I vaporize. :peace:

I bought a small electric coffee grinder for 17 bucks have yet to see any bud to slow it down.Got to watch it thou you would be surprised to see how fast it will make powder.I only grind small amounts by hand I vaporize. :peace:

Thanks! I have two of those here that I use for grinding coffee and one just for spices, but I never thought to try using that kind of grinder for bud. I would probably need to buy a new one since the ones I have are probably contaminated with other spices or coffee grounds.

I am getting to that point though... If I can't get this latest hand crack model to work, I might have to try that! I can see that you would have to really watch that it doesn't turn it into powder which would make it tough to get it to stay in a hands free vaporizer! Would probably work great in my Volcano though! ;)

Thanks again! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom