Grow 1 - CFL Closet - THC Bomb - Sensi Kush

Re: Grow 1: CFL closet THC Bomb/Sensi Kush started 10/22

:bravo: Very nice! You have some healthy plants there. It won't be long before they are big enough to flower. Reps for the healthy girls! :peace:

11/19 I was only planning on updating once per week, however, overnight last night two of my THC bombs decided to bare their sex organs, here is a defining pic ;)

image5516.jpg

Congrats on the girls! Very nice.:high-five:

I think it's true- the males like to get their pollen out there in advance.
I once killed a batch of seedlings by overfertilizing and overwatering. I put them in a cardboard box before i tossed them out. They sat in that box for 10 days and to my surprise 4 of them were still alive- two of them were showing sex from the box being near a window that got about 12 hrs of light a day. They were both males. I then tried to resurect the other 2 and they showed female bits about a week later.

Nice pic of the little boy.
Its amazing how many healthy looking balls he developed considering his size and condition.
:rip:

Have a great weekend.:peace:

I'm shocked that it was developing balls so fast. The entirety of its root structure was severely underdeveloped. Which is odd because they were all nice fat taproots when transplanted. Oh well. I'm gonna put another pic up, this plant has a single ball/calyx at top node, at first I was certain it was a male, but I decided to let it go overnight. Here is the pic from today. Has what looks like a pistil coming from a pollen sac to me. I haven't seen enough early flowering plants. Maybe you can tell me what I'm seeing here.

image5620.jpg

your photograph appears to show a female pre flower on your cannabis plant.

here is the early female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

Lovely, that makes 2 Thc Bomb Females, 3 Sensi Kush Females and 2 sensi Kush of unknown sex. 2 males culled, which happened to both be stragglers and sick. Apparently I've created a soil that kills male cannabis plants without harming females lol. I did pull the last straggler, so I'm left with the 7 plants. I do have 1 fem Liberty Haze, and 2 bagseed of some really really killer that came around not long ago. I want to veg those and flower this spring outdoors.

Soil that kills males. lol!
You did beat the odds at 7 to 2 though. Congrats and reps for all the girls:thumb:

11/24 Sunday update, most of this weeks information I already leaked here. So I'll just summarize and post some photos from this morning. Culled 3 Males that all happened to be the 3 weak, wilted ones of the bunch. What I'm left with is 2 THC bomb female, 3 Sensi Kush females, and 2 that have yet to show their sex. they'll appear in that order In the pics.

Enjoy ;)
Evil CsD

image5654.jpg
image5653.jpg
image5657.jpg
image5652.jpg
image5658.jpg
image5655.jpg
image5656.jpg

They look nice and healthy! Good work.:thumb:

the two photographs show a hermaphrodite cannabis plant. you should kill it or else it will release pollen and pollinate all your other plants.

Dam that sucks about all the hermies. Sounds like you got some bad seeds- unless theres a light leak your aren't aware of. Even those little led lights on humidifiers and fans are enough to stress a plant.

The bright side is the survivors have more space to spread out. And with 4 girls, you should still get a nice little harvest out of them. Especially the Bombs- my bombs had twice as many buds as the other strain I grew last time. I read somewhere that it is used as a commercial strain because of the good yields.
Happy growing.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom