Grow 1 - CFL Closet - THC Bomb - Sensi Kush

Re: Grow 1: CFL closet THC Bomb/Sensi Kush started 10/22

Hi bud,my 1st setup is nearly the same.Using just one giant 125w dual spectrum cfl,plant takes what it needs.A 300w is better for 2+ plants.Ive made own filter with ona gel as plan B.Ive made box with floor with hole in,sealed so when plants too big i can sink pot into base for more room.Made a passive intake,reducing in neg pressure in grow area,one 6in fan at top attached to filter suckung warm air in through filter,with two smaller holes at bottom on opposite side to filter,drawing h2o in passing plant then rising to fan.I want to grow a LR1 feminised auto with biobizz & organic soil etc.Do you know a way to stretch out more bud growth during flowering instead of more feed.I read that a perfect light schedule all the way through is 16hrs on instead of 12 on,24hrs is no good as it dosnt give plant a break.I think curling leaves is too close to bulb or heat in growbox,underwatering? If you have any suggestions with 1st grow as keep posponing it.Ready just sitting there! Got the seeds etc.Thanks. :thanks:

Sorry I been a little busy therefore missed the last two Sunday updates. The Girls are looking lovely, flowers bulking up, Trichome production kicking in and getting. Here are a couple snaps from this afternoon. Enjoy!
This first one is the 2 THC bombs, the shorter one is getting too dense to support itself , then there are the 2 Kush plants and lastly is a pic of one thc bomb top in all it's resinous glory.

image5995.jpg

image5996.jpg

image5997.jpg

Love the way your bombs look. If they behave like my bombs did you will get 2x the weight in buds compared to the other strain. That taller girl looks like she is turning into a single large cola- very nice plant. reps

re: Grow 1 - CFL Closet - THC Bomb - Sensi Kush

12/22 Been a couple weeks since I added any entries here so I wanted to let everyone know how we are doing.
- All 4 girls are continuing resin production and lower calyx are starting to swell. The bigger of the 2 Sensi Kush is extremely resinous, buds aren't huge but they are dense and sticky!
The smaller Kush hasn't done much at all it has many pistils but the calyx formation has remained small and not very resinous at all. I'm regretting not getting it back in to veg to mature.
- Now for the Thc Bombs, Flower Child nails it, wow what a plant. The 2 girls I have are making fat sticky buds that smell very sweet and spicy. Remember all these girls went 12/12 from seed so my expectations on yield were tempered, but I'm thinking now I'll get 7-10g from each bomb and maybe an eight from the bigger Kush plant.

I'll get some pictures uploaded tonight for anyone still following me here.

EvilCsD

re: Grow 1 - CFL Closet - THC Bomb - Sensi Kush

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom