Grow 2 - 2 Chemdawg - 1 Strawberry Amnesia

rideouts

What strain is it? 2 Chemdawg 1 Strawberry Amnesia
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?2 Chemdawg are 2 days into veg
1 Strawberry Amnesia in germination
If in Veg... For how long? 2 days, 1 day germination
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Black earth and humus, compost and sheep manure, potting soil, perlite
If soil... What size pot? Start in half gallon going into 6 gallon
Size of light? Vegging under two 45 watt cfls, flowering under 400 watt hps
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 78
RH of Room/cab?40-50
Any Pests ? N/A
How often are you watering? Daily
Type and strength of ferts used? DNF bloom, DNF veg, advanced ferts overdrive and big bud
20150723_121253.jpg
IMG_20150726_115035.jpg

High Rideouts

They're looking good for 3 weeks. How do you get the pots to stick to the wall like that? :;):

How often are you watering? Daily

Do you really water every day?

L8r

High Rideouts
When they were in there small pots I was, also the temps at the time we're a huge factor. Its started to cool of finally where I live so now I'm down to every other day ;-). I'm def happy with there size. Though I do want that strawberry amnesia to stretch just a tiny bit lol. She's about 3 to 4 inch tall on her 4th node

They're looking good for 3 weeks. How do you get the pots to stick to the wall like that? :;):

Do you really water every day?

L8r

High Rideouts
When they were in there small pots I was, also the temps at the time we're a huge factor. Its started to cool of finally where I live so now I'm down to every other day ;-). I'm def happy with there size. Though I do want that strawberry amnesia to stretch just a tiny bit lol. She's about 3 to 4 inch tall on her 4th node

20150823_133343.jpg
20150823_134432.jpg
20150823_134208.jpg

Day 32 for the Chemdawg sisters
Day 25 for the Strawberry amnesia

All girls are coming along nicely. All three have been trimmed. 2 Chemdawgs were topped and I ended up fim ming the strawberry amnesia. Also all three have taken extremely well to there new pots and LST.
First two pics are the chemdawgs, last pic is the strawberry amnesia after her first Lst and some trimming

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom