Grow Room A/C Ductless Mini Split Sale

Re: Grow Room Ac Ductless Mini Split Sale

I need to run my lines about 50ft. I'm sure no further than that. Is this a problem? I realize I need to buy the extra line but I'm concerned about the distance.
Thanks.

All mini split systems will go to 50' max. I would try to keep it under that as much as possible. The only issue you will run into, is putting in additional freon(Most systems will only do 18-25' on a factory charge).:)

Currently running 4k HPS (vented) have a wall mount AC framed in, and venting into a hallway which vents into attic. While this is probably inefficient, it keeps my room in the low 70s if I need ( room would be in the 100s easy without AC) I am about to install a second room with another 4k, so looking to upgrade AC to a mini split, was looking at a dual zone 24k or 2x 12k. Would either of these be adequate to cool my setup? Or anything else you could recommend, and what would the price be?
Thanks

Currently running 4k HPS (vented) have a wall mount AC framed in, and venting into a hallway which vents into attic. While this is probably inefficient, it keeps my room in the low 70s if I need ( room would be in the 100s easy without AC) I am about to install a second room with another 4k, so looking to upgrade AC to a mini split, was looking at a dual zone 24k or 2x 12k. Would either of these be adequate to cool my setup? Or anything else you could recommend, and what would the price be?
Thanks

The Cheapest 24000 btu dual Zone I carry is around $1740.00 Delivered - 16 Seer Dual Zone DC Inverter

If Shinco 12000btu units were in stock, I could give you two of those for $785 Each delivered- you would save some money that way and get 18 seer. ( But they wont be in until next month):goodluck:

Is there an email I can contact you through? I tryed to PM here but it wont let me. That 18Seer 12kbtu Shinco looks good, how soon will they be in?

are 30' pre charged line sets available for the Shinco?
I have heard of lines that are charged already for the DIY guys like myself.

I will be ordering another 12000 unit in the next week.

Thanks

I lost my install instructions. Is there a place where I can download them? My biggest question is the line set that came with the unit. I got a 1/4 and a 1/2 but the lines coming out of the wall unit is 1/4 and 3/8. Is it 1/2 for a reason or do I need 3/8?

Thanks

It's a 12000 invertor. The pipe that comes out of the wall unit is is 3/8 so I'm stuck with that size it appears. The 10' line set that came in the box is 1/2".
I need to ad some length. Should I use 1/2 or should I disgard the 1/2 and just run 3/8 to keep it all uniform. I would think the latter is the way to go.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom