Grow Room A/C Ductless Mini Split Sale

Im thinking about a mini split. How would you hook the unit to a controller to regulate different temps for day and night? say you want 82 during the day and 70 at night? It says they have a 24 hr timer, but can you set it to run at different temps at different times (12hr lights on 82) and lights off 70?

Im thinking about a mini split. How would you hook the unit to a controller to regulate different temps for day and night? say you want 82 during the day and 70 at night? It says they have a 24 hr timer, but can you set it to run at different temps at different times (12hr lights on 82) and lights off 70?

As far as I know there isnt a factory setting on the remote that does that. you would be looking for a universal wall mounted thermostat. We do not offer them, but there are allot of people who have them. Ebay, etc.

What people do who cannot find a controller like you are talking about- they use more than one mini split. One is set to run at a particular Temp at an on and off timer( for the time you like)- The other is set with the other temp,and the other time. :goodluck:

Is this what you mean?

Sentinel PXM-2/Power Expansion Module 240 Volt - Style # 702550, hydroponic timer,recycle timer,grow room controller,grow room co2 monitor,co2 controller, co2 sensors,hydroponics timer

Also, how long are the 240 v power cords that come with the minis?

Im puzzled? do all you guys that use these mini splits just set the temps and leave it? what about day and night temp differences for optimum?

My current window unit is plugged to a power module with a trigger cord that plugs into my room controller. It cuts power completely when the room gets to my desired temp (day or night). How will this work with a mini split and an inverter?

Is this what you mean?

Sentinel PXM-2/Power Expansion Module 240 Volt - Style # 702550, hydroponic timer,recycle timer,grow room controller,grow room co2 monitor,co2 controller, co2 sensors,hydroponics timer

Also, how long are the 240 v power cords that come with the minis?

Im puzzled? do all you guys that use these mini splits just set the temps and leave it? what about day and night temp differences for optimum?

My current window unit is plugged to a power module with a trigger cord that plugs into my room controller. It cuts power completely when the room gets to my desired temp (day or night). How will this work with a mini split and an inverter?

That could work, you would have to ask the seller about how it works tho. And yes, most people who buy set the temp. most builders i know do the dual unit thing I was talking about.

You do not let power get cut on an inverter, its going to run all the time(thats what it is supposed to do). It will start at 24000btu, hit your desired temp, then it will adjust the btu's down to what it needs to maintain the temp. But it should work the same way. If you are going to connect it to a controller so it turns off, don't go with an inverter- go with a standard.

Looks like you need to research the controllers, and modules a little more so you know how they work. If you need any info on mini splits- let me know :goodluck:

@whiskey-

1- Whisper Line Is Not an Inverter
2- They are in now, we are awaiting delivery from our port- should be today
3- All the units I sell are heat pumps, and they are the least expensive we can offer. The factory cost difference between a straight cool and a heat pump is $10 bucks, so when we order we just get heat pumps- they can be straight cool if you don't hit the heat button- Haha

Yes, CannabisJohn is in socal and has installed many units I have provided. However I do not hand out his info, I can pass your email off to him and he will hit you up. Normally he will charge $500 or so- :Namaste:

What's up man? I was interested in the 12,000 btu Shinco model.

I was wondering what kind of price you could get me on that? And also, I have my friend who is an electrician that is going to help me install it, but he is not an HVAC guy, would we be able to install it ourselves? I watched the videos and it doesn't look too complicated, but is the vacuum necessary to check it or will just soapy water be suffice?

And also do you think that model would be enough to cool a room that's about 12x8x7-8(slanted sealing) room with 2000w?

At a guess, you'd probably want to vacuum the lines to remove air (and the moisture contained within it) prior to charging the system? I'd think you could call around to rental places and find a vacuum pump at a reasonable price for an overnight use.

What's up man? I was interested in the 12,000 btu Shinco model.

I was wondering what kind of price you could get me on that? And also, I have my friend who is an electrician that is going to help me install it, but he is not an HVAC guy, would we be able to install it ourselves? I watched the videos and it doesn't look too complicated, but is the vacuum necessary to check it or will just soapy water be suffice?

And also do you think that model would be enough to cool a room that's about 12x8x7-8(slanted sealing) room with 2000w?

Sure, I have a deal if you pay by E-check. You can get it for $859.99 delivered.
Most people can rough install themselves, however its best to have the system vacuumed and checked out by a pro before you turn it on. These systems are not DIY- so be careful. :thumb:

At a guess, you'd probably want to vacuum the lines to remove air (and the moisture contained within it) prior to charging the system? I'd think you could call around to rental places and find a vacuum pump at a reasonable price for an overnight use.

Well said, Thank you for your advice to my potential customers- it is appreciated. :thumb:

Sure, I have a deal if you pay by E-check. You can get it for $859.99 delivered.
Most people can rough install themselves, however its best to have the system vacuumed and checked out by a pro before you turn it on. These systems are not DIY- so be careful. :thumb:

That's a pretty good deal... thanks for your advice.

Or would you recommend the Mr. Whisper? It seems easier to install, but how much would the Shinco really save me on power? It would only be on when the lights are on.

That's a pretty good deal... thanks for your advice.

Or would you recommend the Mr. Whisper? It seems easier to install, but how much would the Shinco really save me on power? It would only be on when the lights are on.

The whisper units sold out yesterday. For your line of business, Inverter is the way to go. So shinco is your best bet. :thumb:

Awesome, thanks for the info!

I think we're gonna go with the Shinco,
I did have a question though, can the outdoor unit be placed inside of a large shop with the drainage hose going outside?

Oh and just to add to that question, it would be located inside of a shop with an open bay door at all times, that would be about 10-15 feet away from where the unit would be. The interior unit would be in a smaller attached building to the shop, the reason why it would be best there is because the ceiling is slanted, and it goes down to about 6-7 ft on the outside wall part, and I was reading the manual and it says it needs to be at least 8 ft. And the tall part of the ceiling, the other side of that wall is the shop, but we live in the boonies so far that it doesn't matter if the door is open because there isn't much in there anyways, lol.

And if this is not possible, I would need some way to extend the line, and then you need more refrigerant, correct?

And one more thing lol, do you think 12000 btu would be sufficient to cool a 12x8 room with 2000w? Kinda on a budget, and I'm not going to be expanding.

Back
Top Bottom