Grow Room Design

covertnegrow

What if someone wanted to start an online grow room design business....im very good with autocad i can make blueprints...hopefully somebody tells me if i could or not

Probably couldn't market the blueprints. At least not at a price that would be worth your time. However you could design several rooms, find cost efficient ways of getting the materials, and put them in a fancy package that requires lower amount of assembly. People's laziness is always marketable. Take a look at Superponics and Northern Lights. The Superponic 8 plant system is ~$125, you can assemble the exact same system for ~$60. There definitely is a market for "turn key" systems, especially if they actually work. Superponics is one of those companies that, well it works, kinda, sorta...

thats a pretty damn good idea now that i think of it...i was thinking mainly just a custom layout of rooms for people ya know, show them what it will all look like based on dimensions of their area, lights, ventilation systems, in a simple drawing that most people (who cant read blueprints) would be able to understand and achieve their visualization sounds kinda odd i guess lol but im really trying to find a business for myself besides my 6-6 deadend desk job lol

theres lots of different "rooms" with "vents and all". do some research...figure out what you think it should look like and talk to me and we'll see if we cant get something together im not looking to do all the work you gotta know what you want or at least have some sort of idea man

I got a caligrowkit, 400watt light, the room bout a 10x9, its a ceiling fan in the room w/ carpet. I really dont want to take carpet up (renting). I need2 know how a ventilation system is set up. Can I do it with fans? Do I need one with this system

Back
Top Bottom