Grower69 - WhiteCastle Fem - Indoor Grow Tent - Hybrid

Re: Grower69-WhiteCastle Fem-Indoor Grow Tent - Hybrid

just order this thing for my inlane fans and the light: Dundas Jafine AF625ULPZW Aluminum Foil UL Listed and Marked Duct, 6-Inches by 25-Feet

that is exactly what you need to connect your cooltube to your inline fan and carbon filter. you will either need some 6 inch worm gear clamps or aluminum foil tape to seal the connections.

can this thing cool down the light instend off an inline fan

51eKOAg-lfL_SY355_.jpg

if you wanted to go with an LED light then that would work fine to cool down your grow area, with 400 watts of High Intensity Discharge lighting i do not believe the duct booster fan will move enough air through a cooltube with ducting attached. i would purchase an inline fan like either of these.

HydroFarm: Active Air 6 inch In-Line Duct Fan 400 CFM [eco-5600B] - Ventilation & Air Conditioners - Environmental Control - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source

Inline Vent Duct Exhaust Fan Blower 6 inch 400 CFM - TheLAShop - Access Hydroponic

i got a littel problem with my plant its 1 month and 1 week old im running a 24 H light still led here are the picz im watering it once every 3 days still dident feed it here are the picz

if you are misting your plant i would stop, cannabis plants do not require misting and the water droplets can magnify the light and damage the leaves. what are you doing with the water bottle tops? can you take some more clear photographs of your plant from different angles please?

I got my inline fan and the filter today this is my tent and here are the rest off the stuff i need only the lights or do i need an other inline fan
IMG_6755.JPG
IMG_67611.JPG
48x24x60-inch-Mylar-Reflective-Aluminum-Frame-Grow-Tent-Room-11-01.jpg

it depends how you want to run your tent as whether you need another inline fan or not. if you wish to run your tent where cool air is entered through the bottom and warm air is exhausted through the carbon filter and through the cooltube then you will not require another inline fan, this is the way i have my LA Confidential seed cabinet set up have a look at the link in my signature. if you wish to run your tent where cool air enters through the bottom of your tent and is exhausted at the top through the carbon filter and out and you also run another fan to exhaust the cooltube exclusively then you will require another inline fan, this is how the diagram you have indicates. you may be able to lower your light closer to your plant. place your hand underneath the light bulb and move it to the point you can not feel any heat from the light bulb and move your light over your plant to that position, raise the light as your plant grows. have you began feeding any nutrients to your plant yet? if not i would start by giving it a 1/4 strength nutrient solution with pH adjusted water. for vegetative growth you want to have your plant growing under 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for better growth.

got my lights and reflector today witch one off the lights should i put first and for fertelizers is fox farm good

you want to use the Metal Halide light bulb for vegetative growth and High Pressure Sodium light bulb for flowering. several forum members use FoxFarm nutrients for their grow journals.

Here is the FoxFarm soil feeding schedule

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

here is the FoxFarm hydroponic feeding schedule

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

hey i nead a quick reply can i connect my carbon filter to my cooltube and then the other side off the cooltube to my only inline fan

hi guys my plant is kind off fucked three weeks befor its done its alldryed out and leafe n buds falling and shit i scruwed up but it was only one plant so i guess its kind off oke i read a growing book and now im watchig ready set grow im gone need your help for my next jurnal it will include 4 to 5 ak 48 fems i herd they are beginer frendly i might go hydraponic with this plants non soil i hope you guys can get me ready im thinking about starting a new project this january and this time i would like to keep weekly updates then i start peace out :Namaste:
P.S: can i use the dryed thing for cooking or somthing

Back
Top Bottom