Growing for 3 months - No flowering - Need help

irakli180

Hi guys,
I have been growing Delahaze weed in soil for the first time in my grow box (height - 1.5 m, length - 1 m, width - 0.8 m). It's been the end of the 3rd month and they are still growing in height, no flowering stage. I use CFL 600W 4bulbs with about 6500K each, the humidity level is about 35-70%, using the past month 12/12 light schedule 12AM-12PM ligths are on, temperature level is about 20-28C, no outside light in a box. I'm using General Organics Go Box nutrients according to weekly schedule, I water the plants once a week with the mix of nutrients, and the rest time just a distilled water. It seems that everything is ok, but still no flowering, please help me to somehow make them flowering.

Not sure why they wouldn't have started flowering after a month of 12/12, but it could be due to your light. 6500k is a very blue light and typically you want to use more red during flowering. If you can get 2700k bulbs, replace atleast 3 of your 6500k with 2700k. Your girls will love you for it.

Hi guys,
I have been growing Delahaze weed in soil for the first time in my grow box (height - 1.5 m, length - 1 m, width - 0.8 m). It's been the end of the 3rd month and they are still growing in height, no flowering stage. I use CFL 600W 4bulbs with about 6500K each, the humidity level is about 35-70%, using the past month 12/12 light schedule 12AM-12PM ligths are on, temperature level is about 20-28C, no outside light in a box. I'm using General Organics Go Box nutrients according to weekly schedule, I water the plants once a week with the mix of nutrients, and the rest time just a distilled water. It seems that everything is ok, but still no flowering, please help me to somehow make them flowering.

Are your plants in a light sealed environment like a closet or tent where outside light can't get to them when the lights are off? If your lights go off at 12PM that leaves 6-8 hours of ambient sunlight that can affect the quantity of light your plants are getting.

My grow box stands in a room, it is fully isolated, only two holes for fans which blow air inside, and one hole to take air outside with carbon filter, I think no light gets inside

Make sure there's no light leak. That includes checking on them during dark period. You could try a 10 on 14 off schedule. Pics could help.

image-d330cd7064b54b6f6a7310eb5f136c09948c7fadc90fa6d0a00ab5d68568fe1c-V.jpg
Delahaze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom