Growing in Pro Mix HP with Advance nutrients

Yeah I gotta get them out of the tend for some good pics..ill try and do that soon! I was thinking that the one huge plant I have could of been the sour jack strain but it's flowering and my lights stay on a 20/4 schedule..i bought my cc's back in Nov last year and I'm growing the replacement seeds that were sent to me right now.

Yeah I gotta get them out of the tend for some good pics..ill try and do that soon! I was thinking that the one huge plant I have could of been the sour jack strain but it's flowering and my lights stay on a 20/4 schedule..i bought my cc's back in Nov last year and I'm growing the replacement seeds that were sent to me right now.
Yeah me too buddy these are the replacement so they must got Thier stuff fixed out . I never have problems with the King. Hear alot of bad reviews as long as they make it right I down mind. We all make mistakes right. Anyways I harvested my sour jack. Got ounce and a half off three plants. Too many things I didn't do. Lol first mistake was not coming here to this awesome community. Sometime the support here is overwhelming.

Just good to see good helping people you know.

Yeah me too buddy these are the replacement so they must got Thier stuff fixed out . I never have problems with the King. Hear alot of bad reviews as long as they make it right I down mind. We all make mistakes right. Anyways I harvested my sour jack. Got ounce and a half off three plants. Too many things I didn't do. Lol first mistake was not coming here to this awesome community. Sometime the support here is overwhelming.

Just good to see good helping people you know.
Yeah man I don't know why were hearing a bunch of bad stuff about them. I'm on my 5th grow now and I've only used cks and all my seeds germinated no prob and grew into awesome plants so I'm gonna stick with em'...theres lots more to try lol, I also did quite a bit of research here on 420mag prior to starting my first grow 2 years ago which helped me huge, there is so much great information on here from a ton of good people!

Yeah man I don't know why were hearing a bunch of bad stuff about them. I'm on my 5th grow now and I've only used cks and all my seeds germinated no prob and grew into awesome plants so I'm gonna stick with em'...theres lots more to try lol, I also did quite a bit of research here on 420mag prior to starting my first grow 2 years ago which helped me huge, there is so much great information on here from a ton of good people!
Well said buddy!

subbed and I need this thread bad!

Just got my promix HP and plan on using for my 3G transplant --- is the norm to add 20-30% petril?

Do I have to use nutes straight away?
My local grow gave me a schdule of nutes that they say works best, I will post it and you guys can judge it
Hey bud.

You said your transporting into 3 gal
Was it in smdller plmot auto flower? Were you using pro mix since seeds?

subbed and I need this thread bad!

Just got my promix HP and plan on using for my 3G transplant --- is the norm to add 20-30% petril?

Do I have to use nutes straight away?
My local grow gave me a schdule of nutes that they say works best, I will post it and you guys can judge it
Also i would add 20 percent 15 percent . Or look at stone rocks they are better then perlite im sure. Ill tell you gtt out of promix go to coco. Its apparently more forgiving. I am currentky doing a outdoor grow battle coco first run and pro mix hp 3 gal pots out door early miss auto fkowers using advance nutrienrs ph perfect trio. Look fir my signature link is therr. Ask away bud.. .

Hey bud.

You said your transporting into 3 gal
Was it in smdller plmot auto flower? Were you using pro mix since seeds?

Ya I am going to 3Gals since my initial pot size is around 500ml so 1gal upgrade is kinda dumb i think at this point. I started them in 'Blue sky organics soil' a company from vernon that i saw good reviews from for cannabis growing. There are 6 (were 8 freedom dreams, culled 2 males so far) that are autos and 6 regulars the same age as the autos then the smallest are 4 more regular (not up-potting them yet too small).

I have no used any nutes yet. I was having problems with overwatering and leaves looking like some had nute burn or other stress so thats kinda why I figured trying promizHP might help my issues. I know nothing about PMHP or coco...i can still take back the promixHP to rona (just got last night).

...and it is true i keep hearing once you go coco you nvr go back...but seeing as I am 100% noob 1st ever grow attenmpt pl said go soil to be safe.

I do like the sounds of pH perfect nutes though...

Ya I am going to 3Gals since my initial pot size is around 500ml so 1gal upgrade is kinda dumb i think at this point. I started them in 'Blue sky organics soil' a company from vernon that i saw good reviews from for cannabis growing. There are 6 (were 8 freedom dreams, culled 2 males so far) that are autos and 6 regulars the same age as the autos then the smallest are 4 more regular (not up-potting them yet too small).

I have no used any nutes yet. I was having problems with overwatering and leaves looking like some had nute burn or other stress so thats kinda why I figured trying promizHP might help my issues. I know nothing about PMHP or coco...i can still take back the promixHP to rona (just got last night).

...and it is true i keep hearing once you go coco you nvr go back...but seeing as I am 100% noob 1st ever grow attenmpt pl said go soil to be safe.

I do like the sounds of pH perfect nutes though...
Take it back go get coco ill guide you as i was guided.

Thanks, hopefully even nicer in a few weeks! I've only ever grown in coco. I've read that pro mix is similar but Ive never used it. I use straight coco mixed with about 20 percent perlite..i use 5 gal smart pots. I feed every watering going with the instructions right off the AN bottles with no issues and not checking ph and use my city tap water. As for my lights I have 2 mars hydro reflector 96's and the girls seem to love it.
Wandering if your doing a10-20% runoff each time you feed.

So is it coco or pro mix you use Sorry

But dang those are nice looking ladies. So fluffy and green . . .

Any pointers for growing in pro mix the more opinions and ideas how to improve growing.
I really want to go the way demonic angel does.
She made her own coco blend pretty much. I am wondering what I can to get start results.

I know it an old post, but.....

I grow in promix Hp for a few years now, I add gaia green, 4-4-4 for veg, add about one a month, and then gaia green power bloom, 2-8-4 for flowering. Absolutely amazing, and really easy to reuse growth medium.

I know it an old post, but.....

I grow in promix Hp for a few years now, I add gaia green, 4-4-4 for veg, add about one a month, and then gaia green power bloom, 2-8-4 for flowering. Absolutely amazing, and really easy to reuse growth medium.
Hey thanks for the info I'll def look into that a friend @DeanWest89 uses that line of nutes ,cheers man

Hi Joe,
I am using AN ph perfect MGB as well, I’m growing Do Si Dos. My plant is just coming up on week 6 of veg. I was over feeding by quite a bit. I came across Cultivators thread on coco feeding schedule, I dialed my nutes back to what he is using and all of my problems got sorted out.
I hand feed my plant, just growing the one in a 3x3 tent.
I mix up batches by the gallon. My water is RO I use 4ml of AN cal/mag xtra, then add 6ml of M G B in that order then I add 4ml of B-52 (half Strength). The PPM is about 650 and the EC is at 1.3-1.4 before I add the B-52, I water 2x daily about 900ml at a time. I get about 180ml of run off each watering.
I am using coco and perlite 70/30 mix
Viparaspectra 450w led
At full strength AN is very strong, I’m pretty sure I was doing more harm than good.
Sorry about the colour, I’ll try and grab some shots with the light off next time.
Cheers

Attachments

• 6F587C10-80F0-4734-A5D1-DD7B84AA8E4F.jpeg
    6F587C10-80F0-4734-A5D1-DD7B84AA8E4F.jpeg
    778.3 KB · Views: 124
  • A3EF760D-8137-48F9-8DEB-72E831C321A7.jpeg
    A3EF760D-8137-48F9-8DEB-72E831C321A7.jpeg
    658.9 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom