GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Re: First Indoor, Auto ak47xauto nyc diesel, 600hps

those are great looking plants they look like they have huge buds on them to for auto flowering strains. i have 2 dif. autos im going to try, a 60 day wonder, and an afghan kush rider i got free.after seeing yours im even more exited to start them,thanx for the pics.

those are great looking plants they look like they have huge buds on them to for auto flowering strains. i have 2 dif. autos im going to try, a 60 day wonder, and an afghan kush rider i got free.after seeing yours im even more exited to start them,thanx for the pics.

Thanks stinker!! They are the best producing auto i have used yet, looks like the little shorty will produce atleast 2 oz's by itself, based on my experience, each side nugs looks like it may be atleast 5-6 grams each, and there are 12, not to include the massive main cola...I haven't tried the two you mentioned, and I bred some of the ones from the strain I'm growing now, definately wanna hang on to this strain, nice producer, and very good medical uses for its potency...And it looks like a may at the most hit 75 days, seed to finish!!! Tell me that's not revelutionizing the way we grow!!! I will be sure to follow your up and coming to see how they turn out. Happy Growing!!:yummy:

looks like you making the most of that 600!

Thanks my friend!! Great all around light with a hortilux, specially for autos!!:peacetwo:

Picture update of shorty:
100_14324.JPG

100_14312.JPG

100_14221.JPG

100_14192.JPG

Update:
Centered my light a little more towards the center of area and raised about 6 inches. Light coverage looks the same, although I know that it made a difference. Had to do this due to the transplant of the twins to seperate, larger pots. Gonna use both for clones, which I will use to sex the plants, and hopefully try and get a few seedstocks eventually to play with and maybe get down to that twin forming gene..Any suggestions and help in this area would be greatly appreciated, and heck, maybe we can make history and futher the cause!! Gonna be pondering on where in our house I'm gonna use to up my space, using existing area for my mothers and clones only..Shooting for 50 sqFT, hmmmmmmm??...

Whoa - I can't believe I'm not already subbed to your journal my friend! I feel like a heel. You've been such a great guy to have at my journal, and here I am absent from yours. Fixing that right now...

Amazing pictures and buds GT!! :bravo:
:popcorn:

Getting close to the end and looking like a success. If you don't mind me asking what are your temps like?

Getting close to the end and looking like a success. If you don't mind me asking what are your temps like?

You know, I was kinda wondering the same thing. They do look like they have a bit of heat stress to me, but they also look like they'll give you a bunch of great bud. Love the close-up bud photos!

You know, I was kinda wondering the same thing. They do look like they have a bit of heat stress to me, but they also look like they'll give you a bunch of great bud. Love the close-up bud photos!
Temps are from 68-72 lights off, and stay between 74-78 lights on..My closet has both the return for the AC unit, and it has a fresh air vent, and an
AC vent...lol Talk about using whats already there... Some reason the plant furthest from the light @ about 26" is the one showing those curled leaves...Thinking a Mg deficiency, been adding Bud Candy, which I believe is actually for hydro setups, so hasn't made TOO much of an improvement, but I'm so close to finish think I will ride it out unless they start complaining..

Thanks!!! 68-72 lights off, 74-78 lights on...max out at around 79-81 some days when I dont run AC unit alot..

Whoa - I can't believe I'm not already subbed to your journal my friend! I feel like a heel. You've been such a great guy to have at my journal, and here I am absent from yours. Fixing that right now...

Amazing pictures and buds GT!! :bravo:
:popcorn:

Thanks XLR8!!! It is an honor to have you here my friend..Don't feel like no daggum heel, glad to have you brother!:high-five:

Temps are from 68-72 lights off, and stay between 74-78 lights on..My closet has both the return for the AC unit, and it has a fresh air vent, and an
AC vent...lol Talk about using whats already there... Some reason the plant furthest from the light @ about 26" is the one showing those curled leaves...Thinking a Mg deficiency, been adding Bud Candy, which I believe is actually for hydro setups, so hasn't made TOO much of an improvement, but I'm so close to finish think I will ride it out unless they start complaining..

Thanks!!! 68-72 lights off, 74-78 lights on...max out at around 79-81 some days when I dont run AC unit alot..

They have a lovely environment, and they are lovely plants. Sorry for my poor eyesight - it was the curling leaves that threw me! As far as the Mg deficiency, I wouldn't worry about that either - I'd ride it out this close to finish, too.

Hey GT! Ive been watching your journal an decided to drop by man show some fellow growers love ladies are looking great brother...cant wait to see final harvest

Thanks!! Man it is an honor to have you here, love your journal!! And I can't wait either, nor my family...:roorrip:

nice buds trichome...what do the trix look like :roorrip:

Still clear as far as I can tell, I use a jeweler's eyepiece, i.e. Active Eye, so magnification isnt the best..I also use this as my lil redneck macro lens..Just put my 10mp camera lens up to the ActiveEye scope, move back and forth until it focuses, be very still, and click...Close up the redneck way!! Have to take a bunch of pictures to get a few good ones, but well worth it to show you guys!!!:cheer:

Here is the report on this strain from which I ordered the seeds:

Sex : Regular
Type : Ruderalis, Mostly sativa
Flowering : Autoflowering
Genetics : Autoflowering, mostly sativa hybrid
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September - October
Height : Short
THC Level : high
Characteristics : Strong, Smooth And Ultra Sticky

We up'd our game for this cross we have used our great auto ak47 female, to cross with a most vigorous resin oozing auto new york city diesel male. the two combined is great for hash lovers. it has a smooth intake but a harsh backlash. something that will completely blow your mind. This cross is a mix and blend for the smokers that want that extra kick. very couch-locky and heady. not one for day-day more of a after work settler!!

Back
Top Bottom