GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Re: First Indoor, Auto ak47xauto nyc diesel, 600hps

This is a great picture and great looking plant:

100_15513.JPG

:welldone: :bravo:

Looking good god!! glad to see some progress with the ladies cant wait to see this yield brother...

Thanks alot Crower, must obliged. Can you believe this is only about 70 days in? Autoflower = The Future. Can't wait to see the future developments, and add some to the line-up myself, I hope. I can't wait to see the yield either, but really hoping for quality over all. Thanks again, it is an honor to be complimented by a grower such as you.:peace:

This is a great picture and great looking plant:

100_15513.JPG

:welldone: :bravo:

Thank you my friend, getting close to that time...What do you think she will yield? I wonder how she would cross with an auto blueberry?:bong:

Thank you my friend, getting close to that time...What do you think she will yield? I wonder how she would cross with an auto blueberry?:bong:

I'm horrible at guessing yield, lol. I have a bit better luck with my own when I can see them in person, but it's not my strength there either.

Blueberry cross sounds good - how do you cross auto strains?

Well, you have to sacrifice a great female plant, and let her seed, then proceed with those seeds and breed back depending on what you want as an outcome..

100_16371.JPG

100_1635.JPG

100_16313.JPG

100_16293.JPG

First plant, Shorty, will be harvested first, no amber yet, still milky...
Largest plant, after, and last will be the plant with minimum defoliation, which I may abandon my non defoliation experiment and go ahead and start the defoliation, because she just isn't frosting up like the other two....

Damn they look great!!!! Nice job trichome!!!! thanks also for staying in tune with my grow journal!!! respect and kudos!!!

Great looking autos, GT. Thanks for the inspiration! :high-five:

Thank you kindly my friend, it is always an honor to hear this from you.:Namaste: And thank you for your inspiration as well.:high-five:

Damn they look great!!!! Nice job trichome!!!! thanks also for staying in tune with my grow journal!!! respect and kudos!!!

It's and honor to have you here my friend!! Your grow is looking GRRREEEAATT!!!:bravo:
:peace::peace::bong::high-five::roorrip::peace::peace:

Update:
Today I harvested the feminized seeds that I created from the two different pheno's of the Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel, together they produced 19 seeds. I saved the female's pollen for creating more later, and looks like I will be taking seeds from the plants bred normally, i.e. breeding male of same strain x breeding females of same also, withing next 2 days. So far I have been very happy with this strain so we will be seeing this as well as crosses with it often with me. I will be going out of town this weekend for work on disaster relief and will be letting the shorty plant start to dehydrate. Thanks to you all for reading my journal and stay tuned for harvest report, smoke report, and continuance of my "Twins" journal, as well as the journal I will be starting on the other current grow, and as I said, I will be doing a journal on my outdoor seed restock project going on, with detailed techniques that I use for breeding and outdoor growing, and a little something EXTRA special!! Thanks to all, stay green, and God bless.:peace:

Looking very very nice GT do you think with the autoflowering seeds give you a better yield than starting from a feminized seed or a clone? Very dense buds im jealous bro hope you can drop me a couple tips on that lol

Thanks alot Crower, you old pro you!!:high-five: And to be honest, I don't think they give a better yield than normal plants because of their limited lifespan and size, but weighed in with the VERY short amount of time for start to finish, and the simplicity, along with the recent additions of strains that rival with the well knowns in both quality(my personal preference over yield) and taste. I believe that we will see some very grow changing additions soon that will absolutely change the way people cultivate this fine gift. Such things as hardy plants that will finish unstunsted by turning the light on during lights off, plants that finish even quicker than now(I believe maybe as low as 30-45 days from sprout), and such. This type evolved so that it could finish in harsh and unpredictable conditions, so eventually we will get to the gene that speeds this process up even further. Think about how some plants in the plant world grow 100-500x their sprout size within just a night, or day, produce pollen and seed, disperse it, die, and start the process all over again the next cycle. These are all just predictions from an old crazy guy like me, but I am sure there are other that share them, and some like me and you guys and gals that are trying to help the cause so to speak. The Major advantage regulars have over autos is that they have a determinadable life cycle, so you can't extend the veg time as long as you want, or take clones and such because they are gonna do what they do whether you want them too or not. The fact is, I barely had to do much for these plants and they survived well, I used MG potting soil, 3.5L!!! pots, tap water, 20/4 light cycle first 30 days(best way to help with vegetation on autos), 18/6 then on out, good nutrients which I kept no strict schedule, pots stayed soaked with water and no root rot so far:goodluck:, no CO2, and very little footprint. So just weigh out the pros and cons and decide for yourselves, as for me, I've been sold on them for years now, I love to grow them, and smoke them;). Thank you all for reading my ramblings, stay green, and God bless. :peace:

Lookin real nice man love the auto breeding project. If you want to talk breeding I have a project I'm about to do that you would love to hear.

Lookin real nice man love the auto breeding project. If you want to talk breeding I have a project I'm about to do that you would love to hear.

Well, I'm intrigued! :bong:

Update:
Today I harvested the feminized seeds that I created from the two different pheno's of the Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel, together they produced 19 seeds. I saved the female's pollen for creating more later, and looks like I will be taking seeds from the plants bred normally, i.e. breeding male of same strain x breeding females of same also, withing next 2 days. So far I have been very happy with this strain so we will be seeing this as well as crosses with it often with me. I will be going out of town this weekend for work on disaster relief and will be letting the shorty plant start to dehydrate. Thanks to you all for reading my journal and stay tuned for harvest report, smoke report, and continuance of my "Twins" journal, as well as the journal I will be starting on the other current grow, and as I said, I will be doing a journal on my outdoor seed restock project going on, with detailed techniques that I use for breeding and outdoor growing, and a little something EXTRA special!! Thanks to all, stay green, and God bless.:peace:

GT - it's been a fun time to get to know you a bit -- can't wait to see how the new seeds turn out eventually! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom