GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Entered the Plant Of The Month contest. Everyone please vote for SOMEONE, there are alot of growers out there that deserve the support, and it feels so good when you win an award for hard work!! So get on over there and cast your votes!!!!

Great harvest GodsTrichome sure are some great lookin buds hope you would pm me when you start your new journal :):Namaste:

Thanks my friend!!!:high-five: And I'm thinking of doing this as an ongoing journal like my friend Viper..Any suggestions??

I use about 10 drops of gravity and little less than a half teaspoon of snow storm ultra a gallon and I mean drops because you you will fry your plants, found that out the hard way lol. Cut your nutes in half and raise the light a little and you should be fine.

Hey Here Gods Tichome!! Your plants sure look great! Looking forward to your update! I am doing my next grow in soil and have about 10 weeks before my current grow will be complete.
Have you ever tried the airpots? I really want to know what you think of them. :popcorn:

Picture update:
First, recent additions:
100_19403.JPG

Got the OC+ for $8.90 each!! Bought all they had on the shelves.
Lower buds on the Auto Ak47 x NYCD:
100_19155.JPG

100_19142.JPG

Plan to harvest half at 50/50 and half at 25/75.
Canopy shots:
100_19133.JPG
100_19122.JPG
100_19111.JPG

Taken at the end of the 24hr dark period:
100_19102.JPG

A little low but all plants seemed to like it.
Another canopy shot:
100_1909.JPG

Close up of the Auto Ak47 x NYCD, early pickings:
100_19331.JPG

Hey Here Gods Tichome!! Your plants sure look great! Looking forward to your update! I am doing my next grow in soil and have about 10 weeks before my current grow will be complete.
Have you ever tried the airpots? I really want to know what you think of them. :popcorn:

Thank you my friend!!! Congratulations on your upcoming harvest:bravo::bravo::high-five:
I just purchased 2 of them and once I remove the last two ak x nycd's I will be transplanting two of the plants in the closet to the airpots, most likely the twins, but possibly have my eye on another also. Stay tuned for a comparison, and you could always check out my pal OldMedMan's journal, he has an extensive knowledge and experience with them, to great successes too. And some great tips and tricks he has learned to make it easier.:nicethread::nicethread::Namaste:

Thanks for your response. I am looking forward to see the comparison. I have about 10 weeks before I start my new grow again.

Have you ever had a plant that showed its sex within 48 hours of 12/12? I have a Mekong High that immediatly started showing its pistols after going into its night cycle. If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't believe it. Maybe the seed company gave me an auto flower instead!

Thanks for your response. I am looking forward to see the comparison. I have about 10 weeks before I start my new grow again.

Have you ever had a plant that showed its sex within 48 hours of 12/12? I have a Mekong High that immediatly started showing its pistols after going into its night cycle. If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't believe it. Maybe the seed company gave me an auto flower instead!

Some plants have a very strong response to the change. I personally like this, but in my experience, if you put them in a shaded area it seems that they flower too early...And maybe it did have some ruderalis background?!? Alot of them send out experimental strains...

MAN O MAN!!!!!! them are some great lookin plants GodsTrichome that will work a perpetual journal I would like to do that one day i just plant outdoors harvest wait till next year do it again :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom