GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Your plants look wonderful! I was looking at mine and comparing the two, what have I done to these girls??? I feel so bad for my girls. I have followed nutes and what I have read, yes it's my first time, but they should look so much better. I'm in my 9th week and I have nothing. I thought I could do this.

Update:

10th day of flower.
Out of the six inside plants, four are female and showing it with pride. Two are male, one is the male Twin. Outside there are ALL females, I think my count out there is about 15. All have 2'x2'x3' deep holes, and holes are filled with my special soil mix, along with OC+. Plenty of rain the last couple of weeks so no watering needed. All are doing well and half are LST'd, topped, and supercropped. I also have the two males moved outside into my sunroom, and are doing great there. I will be collecting pollen from both for breeding purposes, the Twin will be bred to his sister.(eww, lol)

Pictures tomorrow. I have another very special anomally to show everyone, and will reward rep to the person who guesses the strain that is familiar with the mutation. Hint: It is a kush strain...

Update:

10th day of flower.
Out of the six inside plants, four are female and showing it with pride. Two are male, one is the male Twin. Outside there are ALL females, I think my count out there is about 15. All have 2'x2'x3' deep holes, and holes are filled with my special soil mix, along with OC+. Plenty of rain the last couple of weeks so no watering needed. All are doing well and half are LST'd, topped, and supercropped. I also have the two males moved outside into my sunroom, and are doing great there. I will be collecting pollen from both for breeding purposes, the Twin will be bred to his sister.(eww, lol)

Pictures tomorrow. I have another very special anomally to show everyone, and will reward rep to the person who guesses the strain that is familiar with the mutation. Hint: It is a kush strain...

I am in!! Show you anomally pic!! :high-five:

Pic update, using my sister's computer but will have access to mine as soon as my battery and charger come in. The other pics are there, with the anomally I wanted to show off, I will keep it a secret until then. Sorry my friends about the lack of posts but I am very busy with work which is 100+ miles from home, and my wife is having to step in and help with the watering, and I have to diagnose any problems over the phone with her explaining..All this from my pregnant wife, whata trooper she is, I love ya my dear....And to the pics taken today and the last couple days:
These are just waiting for something to fill them, trying to make up my mind...Will probably try them with one of my own strain creations because I know them well and would be able to see a difference.
100_20511.JPG

The female of the twins:
100_20521.JPG

One of the bottom nugs from the Auto AK47 x Auto NYCD:
100_2072.JPG

Some more pics: 19 days from switch to 12/12
100_20701.JPG

100_20591.JPG

100_20632.JPG

100_20621.JPG

100_20572.JPG

100_20521.JPG

And room temps and RH: Running my room in a high altitude setting right now, with high temps lights on, and about 25+ degree difference at night.
100_20712.JPG

Ah Haw!!! I had the same thing happen in my last grow with Vanilla Kush. I had two stems grow together and create mass of leaves and bud. At the end of my grow the bud was so dense I did have some bud rot but not too much. I am about the same time into 12/12 as you!!

Ah Haw!!! I had the same thing happen in my last grow with Vanilla Kush. I had two stems grow together and create mass of leaves and bud. At the end of my grow the bud was so dense I did have some bud rot but not too much. I am about the same time into 12/12 as you!!

DING! DING! DING!!!! Correct, kush strains are known for this anomally!!! Budrot is a potential, but can be combatted with low RH.. But this is not from two stems, this is one stem, and it is flat, a trait I have exploited in this strain, which we bend over and allow to grow along the ground, kinda like a vine. The main stem sometimes grows flat, or celerey shaped, and we bend it over for LST and up goes the buds!!! Can't wait to see our finish line my friend!! Closet grows are always so fun for me:bravo::high-five::Namaste:

Hey GT!! I thought I had 2 stems grow together! Mine was flat too. That is very interesting. I didn't realize you could have this grow on the ground like a vine. I know when I had this happen on my last grow the bud from the abnormality was the ablsolute best!! It tasted very hashy and was a strong smoke!:)

Looking good GT! They're right on track by the looks of it and budding nicely already. :high-five:

I've never had any real weird genetic anomalies yet, but I did have a plant that was really stunted and stayed super small. I spent a lot of time on it for a bud or two. Doh!

WOW!!!!!!!what a beauty i have a few vk going right now how much stretch did you get with the vk i would sure like that to happen to one of mine i have a few pics in my gallery yours is great plant i would take a lot of pics just for reference looks like your wife is doin a wonderful job takin care of them while your gone reps to her :thumb::)

Looking good GT! They're right on track by the looks of it and budding nicely already. :high-five:

I've never had any real weird genetic anomalies yet, but I did have a plant that was really stunted and stayed super small. I spent a lot of time on it for a bud or two. Doh!

Thanks my friend!! I like the little "bonsai" like plants, they are fun to grow..

WOW!!!!!!!what a beauty i have a few vk going right now how much stretch did you get with the vk i would sure like that to happen to one of mine i have a few pics in my gallery yours is great plant i would take a lot of pics just for reference looks like your wife is doin a wonderful job takin care of them while your gone reps to her :thumb::)

Much obliged tater!!!:Namaste: I will have to try the violator kush, or is that vanilla? These have some bubba kush lineage in them, bred into an auto, which I am experimenting with... My wife read the post over my shoulder and says thank you, and then she walked off grinnin ear to ear, lol!!:yahoo:

Ok my friends, final dry weigh in on the last nugs left on the two Auto AK47 x Auto NYCD was 72g, so almost ANOTHER THREE OZ'S!!!!! Wow, what a producer for an autoflower, thats like an average of 3 oz's per plant, but I gotta check back and recalculate and get those exact numbers back to you all!! Much better when taken at 50% amber, really like the couchlock and pain numbing affects of the pheno #1, and the pheno #2 was great for before work, or even during, and made long road trips very tolerable, lol....Gotta run so I will close this update with some of the pictures I wasnt able to upload recently, stay green and God bless you all my friends!!!!
A couple of pics about a week before chop:
100_20102.JPG

100_20091.JPG

Here are those "celery stalked, flat" branches I was telling you all about, we grow this stuff along the ground like a vine around here, what a great producer with superior thc levels!!:
100_20292.JPG

100_20012.JPG

100_19871.JPG

100_19861.JPG

100_19852.JPG

100_19832.JPG

Friend or foe?
100_19823.JPG

He is my buddy!!

Wow that is wild it does look like celery i want to spread some peanut butter on it :)

LOL, yeah, got it down to where about 70-75% of the plants from this strain have this.....when it is 95% common, I will introduce to the market, hopefully, as another alternative for stealth outdoor grows, alongside small autos..

Back
Top Bottom