Guess The Flowering Age Of This Bud Please

bigboerboel

There's a method to my madness here. I'll get to that after we have a few guesses from the experts.

Please guess the flowering age of this bud. I need a little help here. This bud has cloudy trichs, but I haven't found an amber yet with my 40x loupe.

20210827_070041.jpg
20210827_070014.jpg

If ya asking if they are ready id say chop any day now. Or taking a guess they been flowering 9 weeks already.
That's what's weird. They were only 6 weeks yesterday. I'm a newbie, and trying to wait 8-9 weeks, but all the indications say she's about ready. I don't know what to do.

looking very nice man.. whats the strain name?
I have two plants, both Humboldt Seed Co G.S. Cookies Feminized. They look and grow nothing alike. One stayed short and bushy with dark green fat and stubby leaves. One was lighter green with more normal leaves and grew tall very quickly. The bushier one has huge buds that still have 90% white hairs. It's nowhere near finished. The one in the pictures is a foot taller, started blooming earlier at 24 hours after 12/12, and had to be heavily topped, trained (LST), and now supported. Obviously, a seed mix up in packaging.

My guess is the bush is a pure indica of some kind, and the early maturing one is the G.G. Cookies hybrid.

Hi mate - looking good
It may well have started to produce flowering hormones a couple of weeks before you saw any flowers
Either way it's not far off harvest
Thank you. ...And I think you're right. She did show pre-flower about 7 days before I flipped. The other one never did. Maybe she's just a loose and fast girl. I found more amber trichs today, so she's coming down at week 7.

Back
Top Bottom