Guys, I Promised A Journal, So Here It Comes!

Plen0

420 Member
These skinny guys have one week , I got a 200 watts cfl light (I know, I know but im a musician and that's all I could afford), they have closely to one week , I'm a new grower and the seeds came from the smoking buds I got over the year, this is my second try , I will soon plan to change them to a different pot , feel free to leave any advice , cause I really need it ahah

Ps: I got the light 2 days ago

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 18.19.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 18.19.10.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 31
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 18.19.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 18.19.19.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 26
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 19.52.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-31 at 19.52.21.jpeg
    537.9 KB · Views: 30
This whole set up has me confused is the light beside the plant not above? I have never heard of that soil does it have drainage? is there any nukes in it?
Is box set up , all the box is light isolated and there is circular holes in the for ventilation in all sides , this bulb is omnidirectional so I though a way to capture all the light tha I can , Ye when I water the plants I can see the water coming down the pot

Drop your light as close as you can without burning them.
I just set up the light a little closer today , I will see the results over the week, I water them before each day cicle, I check it by weighting the pot , is that a nice way to do it ? or should I do it differently ?

So, as far as lights are concerned. Once you are in week four give or take. You can move the lights close enough to wilt the plant. Spray it down after and move the light way back. Like Pennywise said, you want those lights as close as you can. Second another piece of advice I found on here, was that lights can burn your plants even if they do not wilt, as they are young and vibrant. So be careful with my method. Pennywise knows what he is doing. Notice he didn't talk shit about your ventilation etc. I have to implore you, get a humidifier, fill it with RO water if you have it, and get your humidity above 60% and below 75% in Vegetative. I notice a lack of vigor around 50-55% humidity. Always make sure to re pot before you get a root ball built up at the bottom of your pot. Vice versa, do not re pot too early. Your growth medium is a little unconventional. You will have tough times getting proper nutrient levels/absorption. Look up CaliGreen, make his compost tea. Use it every two weeks. Other than that, I hope you make some nice buds to inspire that musical brain of your. Side note, its proven if you play Beethoven that your plants grow faster. It's true. Da Baby works too.

Thank you for the advice , its all going well they are in the veg state now, I got a humidifier and I made my own grow tent to have more air circulating , I bought some GHE Fertelizers and now I use Canna as my substract , maybe I will post some photos soon so you guys can check the development of the plants , cheers and once again thank you!

Back
Top Bottom