Had to pull the plug on the other site

Formerly Haul me to Heaven. My wife and I hung out in the political section while setting up the grow labs. Then the other site got funky and a bunch of us were glad to leave.
This site is sooooo much cooler.
Love it here. You will too.
Welcome!!!!!!!
j

I love changing the avatar and our profile picture. Justin doesn't like it so... we're staying with this one.... I think.

LOL!!

:goodjob::nicethread: Glad to finally find where the Deep Water Culture went. I have read so much from you guys on the other... I really respect the way you guys help people and are peaceful. Looking around this place, and it looks great. Thanks for everything!

:peace:

rolledupjoe

:goodjob::nicethread: Glad to finally find where the Deep Water Culture went. I have read so much from you guys on the other... I really respect the way you guys help people and are peaceful. Looking around this place, and it looks great. Thanks for everything!

rolledupjoe

:welcome: Did you rolled-it-up, Joe? :goodjob::peace:

rolledupjoe

Welcome to 420 heaven, I am glad you made the move. Pleae remember to do an INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I'd PM you, but you have to have 25 posts to PM. I'm curious WHO you WAS???

I am still pleasently suprised as to how many people are making the move over here!
Very pleased indeed!
Welcome one and all! Welcome!
This is the place to learn the best techniques as to growing in Bubbles! Many Hybrid techs here! Have fun and don't ever be afraid to ask questions!!
J n j

Welcome to 420 heaven, I am glad you made the move. Pleae remember to do an INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I'd PM you, but you have to have 25 posts to PM. I'm curious WHO you WAS???

I did a quick introduction earlier, as you suggested. My screen name is the same as the other sites I've visited, and registered at. I'm a rookie still learning before I get into growing. I am planning on using the bubble action though.

rolledupjoe ;)

I did a quick introduction earlier, as you suggested. My screen name is the same as the other sites I've visited, and registered at. I'm a rookie still learning before I get into growing. I am planning on using the bubble action though.

rolledupjoe ;)

Glad to see you here!! Have fun seeing our grows and feel free to ask questions! May you have a blessed time here and throughout the new year!
j

Back
Top Bottom