new to the site

cranston1

Hey out there, Thanks in advance for all the info. I'm a caregiver/patient, and been doing this for 10 plus years. And for 20 or more believed in the power of hemp and cannabis. As my patient's needs increase, I find myself playing catch up. I have a lot of women all ages that dont want to smoke and I try to push vaps but non fat edibles are what they want. So tinctures ,tea ,gummies ,canna butter and so on.. We are new to cooking,oils,extraction. But I can't continue to out source all this. As quality and supply quickly become issues. I have the trim and very capable girlfriend in the kitchen. I ve made bubble hash, honey oil (sketchy butane). So I know we can do this ourselves. We have tons of recipes from all over not to mention what you have in your library. We are also launching a hemp clothing line. SO we want to be a part of the movement in anyway possible as we cant get american grown hemp in our gear yet. Thanks again. Good to be here.

Hi cranston1, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Caregivers rock. :thumb: glad you joined our friendly community.
Take a look at this:
420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine
I hope that helps.
If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
I'll see you in the forums making brownies or learning to grow. :reading420magazine:

Hello cranton1, A huge :welcome: to You and your Girlfriend.
We would like to first thank you Both for your services you provide to your Patient's.:cheer:

The following links are to other Caregivers you may like to pick their brains?
PitViper, Super nice grower and Very helpful with Questions,
The VipersNest Continuous

Hogdady, He is also looking to step up he Caregiving service, another great guy.
My First Grow
He will be starting A new grow soon.

It sounds like you know were the 420 Kitchen is found, If not OR need any other assists locating and posting pictures etc. please yell.
We are hopeful 420 has the answers you may be looking for.
We are happy you have joined us.
Continue to research and get to know All the wonderful members enjoying what we do and keeping this place very special.
Thanks again for caring for others, we wish you both much luck in keeping up with your growing demands.
See you around. :popcorn:
Happy Growing.
:thumb:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom