Had to pull the plug on the other site

Proverbs

My hubby and me got banned over on another site recently. Then, once it was over, we learned of a major fall out with a friend of ours- he too got tripped by this 'person'.
Needless to say- he asked for all that wanted to be in a better site to come over here- so I did and asked others to come also.

Nothing like a bunch of Deep Water Culture all bubbling in the same place!

I wish we would have kept our old name- Haul me to Heaven, but we didn't.

We changed it due to all the bad mouthing we got for our belief in God. So we fought back as best we could but it was just too much drama in the end.

It kind of got to us to. Saying harsh things due to the constant needleing.

No worries! We are here and it's Christmas eve and I'm happy!

Still sniffing out the site.

I like what I see!
Justine and Justin
Proverbs is our new name.

:byebye: Hello to the two of you! :welcome: to 420. Join us here to see what you have been missing. 420 is just people who love to grow, talk Cannabis, teach, listen and learn. We have said hello to many Deep Water Culture the last couple of days. All seem like great peeps and growers, I'm sure you two will see what a wonderful place and Community we have here and you both will soon make a great addition here. Thank you for joining. We will be looking for you two in the forums. Enjoy, Any questions? Just Ask. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

:byebye: Hello to the two of you! :welcome: to 420. Join us here to see what you have been missing. 420 is just people who love to grow, talk Cannabis, teach, listen and learn. We have said hello to many Deep Water Culture the last couple of days. All seem like great peeps and growers, I'm sure you two will see what a wonderful place and Community we have here and you both will soon make a great addition here. Thank you for joining. We will be looking for you two in the forums. Enjoy, Any questions? Just Ask. :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Thank you very much! We're glad to be here!

Have you visited the religion Section here?
I did not se one basher or one hater or one angry athiest there. Unbelieveable compared to what was allowed there.

What about me? I like good religous debates. Debates are always healthy as long as they don't break down into name calling.

Thank you all and Roseman for the invite!!! Glad to be here!!!

And the Mods are cool!!

Thank you for your service to this site.
justine

Definitely more of a "turn the other cheek" ethos here - christian or not, we all have similar interests and goals, so there is no reason we can't enjoy each other's company. Debates tend to be in the most respectful tone, and the Mods are awesome with their judgement - almost Solomon like. If you hit that "report post" button, you can be sure a relaxed tone will prevail.

Still tyring to figure out how to stop post notification from the old site. 30 poer day is a bit time consuming to delete them all. Went over and can't find the 'turn off' button. Antone got any ideas??
justine

Still tyring to figure out how to stop post notification from the old site. 30 poer day is a bit time consuming to delete them all. Went over and can't find the 'turn off' button. Antone got any ideas??
justine

i wouldn't know how things work on the other site but perhaps your email would let you mark them as spam. have you tried just asking at the other site or perhaps they have a faq that would be helpful.

as for religious debates there really isn't that much of an opportunity for them. we only discuss religion as it relates to Cannabis so that sorta narrows things down. its a good thing too because you don't even wanna get me started ;)
plus we just have a buncha great members that respect each other.

Yes. I pulled all our info off the old site and have not returned other than to answer questions as to why EVERYBODY left. There words- not mine.
I Invite all who ask- to come over here.

Getting fewer post notifications. I think tomorrow will be the last I get from the old site orther than PM's if any.

j

I love to Discuss but NOT debate it. And I am such a weakling pacifist, I will walk way instead of argue.

Believe him. I have felt the need to stick up for RM against the bullies, in the past (elsewhere). :grinjoint: This is a much more pleasant environment, conducive to growth. Now you can post those beautiful writings without fear of attack.

Welcome Proverbs. I think I remember your name, pic doesn't ring a bell, though. Blessings. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom