Hands Down! strongest strain of MMJ available?

Ive been buying my seeds from a lil company,well established,and extremely helpful..Their name "Dutchbreed" I bought their variety of "white widow"seeds,I grow indoors get an average return of 300 grams per plant/dont know the thc level..Only know that it makes strong men buckle at the knees..First smoke is comparable to first time sex...

corporal, what conditions are you growing under to achieve such results with your WW
(hydro or soil)(indoor or outdoor)(cfls,led, or hps/mh)

OK.My growing regime is as follows..Hydro,perlite vermiculite mix continuous flow feeding..I grow from clones after picking best mothers x2/Used all of seeds to create more seeds as reserve and breeding stock/M/H and HPS lighting on movers/I use 4x1000 watt on 4 tables and have rotation system so I crop every month/In effect I have 6+new clones in 1 room vegative/18 flowering in various stages in my summer room with lights on travellers and overlapping...My grow room is temp controled...

I have never had the chance to hav sensi star, im sure it was quite the smoke, but you know as well as i do there is a constant change in available strains everyday, im just wanting something sort of new... I would love to do a diesel, or sour strawberry (dieselxstraw cough) ive never had any diesel but i hear its phenomonal

im looking for that super strong super potent strain that has a great yield and doesnt take forever to finish

have you got any going yet ?? I am doing a barneys AGOLD :)

But as far as strongest strains i would put my $ on kush and dieasel strains

nope havnt planted any of these yet......got two Blackberry Kushs flowering right now and a bunch in jars.....gonna try out my new bubble buckets on some roma tomatoes next.

i appreciate the kind words piines, but most of those genetics are more than likely super hard to get ahold of because they are older strains

PS...i usually get around 1lb of each plant indoors off of 2 400w hps in my 6ftx66ftx8ft tall room, i do a mixture of scrog and lst, tying down branches for vertical growth until i reach my desired "bushiness" then let them grow up like a scrog...

LMAO, well the strongest ive ever had up to date is called "gold goat" i dont know if this is a widely known strain or if someone here locally just bred their own, but its suppposed to be the genetics of an older strain known as "lambs breath" crossed with something else anyway to get to the point, i too suffer from a tremendous amount of back pain and not only did it make the pain deminish almost instantly and soothed my back, but would almost put me to sleep after a half a joint

Well for me at least the best strain going around here arguably is Chem Dog. That stuff has the taste and all the stuff that makes a "medical" strain for me. Pain relief and appetite help. Problem is Chem Dog does not come in seed form to the general public as far as I am aware and I have only ever seen clones of it while alive but as far as growing from seed I would recommend Hindu Kush or OG Kush. All the Kush plants are good but Bubba Kush and a few other ones get huge when you are growing them. If you do grow the Kush plants make sure you veg them longer for larger yields. I have sampled many many strains and while I like them all Chem Dog, OG are my favorites and Hindu Kush with its rock hard nugs has made a strong first impression on me.

what strain is hands down the strongest, most potent strain known to man?

please add information about the strain and why you personally think its the strongest?

There are a few that stand out I would recommend the strains named here: The Strongest but as you have shown the list goes on.:grinjoint::):reading420magazine:

Thank you growing247, thats the kind of response im lookin for, im looking for personal experiences such as yours from growers all over the world

thanks for your contribution

Wingman that is an amazing thread thank you

ive had the pleasure of smoking MTF and it was hands down the best looking and most crystaled out colorful bud ever, the buds i had had purple,blue,green,red,orange, also had pink hAirs, tuly phenomonal bud

1. Descriptions of strains from seed banks, although fun to read, are marketing devices. The statistics, including percentage of THC, potential yield, and flowering time may or may not have anything to do with reality, and may or may not be reproducible.

2. Regardless of "laboratory tests" to determine the level of THC and other active components, being stoned is a subjective experience.

I already know the grower info is very misleading, thats why im asking for personal experiences, not for people to copy and paste strain descriptions

Also i have just recently stumbled upon info and pics of a very "hyper potent" strain known as chem band which is chem dawg x headband, does anyone have any info or grown it personally?

i just finished out some super lemon haze. very potent with a heady type high. also a pretty good yield from seed in dirt. i used fox farms soil and nutes.

I heard SLH has a really long flowering period, Im looking for something to finish a bit faster, unless im wrong about the flowering period?

what was the total dried and cured weight?
was it indoor? hps/cfl/t5/mh/led?

indoors, im using cfls. it was my first grow and got just under 2oz. dried off 1 small plant. so with some experience and a hps i think you could have a pretty nice yield. also it finished in 10wks so its not a real long finisher.

what size area did you grow it in?
and how many cfls?watts?

do you mind taking a pic of a nug and posting it?

I was planning on using cfls this next grow

Kind of an old thread but I think the strongest strain around isn't even a bud. Take any really good strain and make some hash from that plant and concentrates are way more potent than just smoking plain jane bud. There are a lot of really good strains out there but with the amount of really good, consistent high quality pot growing around it is tough to find something that really "stands out". Lately I have been making hash using only the best trim and seperating the various grades by micron size the hash came out of using an 8 bag hash bag set I bought off Amazon for cheap. I make sure to get all the water out and press the hash using a home made hash press I made at a friends machine shop. Cleanliness is very important to me when making hash and it should be to any would be hash maker. Make some hash from some bomb bud like Urkle, or Trainwreck, or ECSD, or Bubba Kush or hash plant and you will get a truer overall flavor and high that the plant has to offer. Especially if you make dry sieved hash. That stuff is awesome to sprinkle onto joints. As time goes on my idea of what the best plant is is changing. A plant that grows really good under less than ideal conditions is my favorite kind of plant. Urkle fits the bill on that one. Lemon Diesel is really good. I love growing Kush. I know I'm probably rambling but the best plant is the one you grow and it comes out better than the bud they sell in the bud dispensaries. That's when you can smile and say damn, I did a good job because I been there, I grew that strain and my buds came out looking better than what they have for sale. That is satisfaction to the fullest in my book and its why I try my best to grow the best I can with what I got.

Back
Top Bottom