What's the strongest dank available these days?

Barney86

Hi folks just trying to get ahead of myself and organise my next grow. I'm doing photos this year and want to know what the most face melting gear you've ever grown was.
I'm gonna do 3 strains next time. Blue dream, because the auto version was dreamy as fuck. Loved it.
Alien og, because it's one of the mephisto ripleys og auto parents and that s the best anti anxiety effects I've seen.
And I want 1 more strain. Something ridiculously strong that will slap me back to the stone age and make my brain bleed. Any suggestions for me would be greatly appreciated. Strongest I've ever had was night queen which is Afghan kush but I know there's better gear out there. Hit me with it folks. Don't care about the yield, strength is all I'm after for this one.
Thanks in advance.

These are seedsmans own highest thc strains. Just chopped the black sugar myself... dripping with thc man. Gummed up my snips after a half oz was trimmed lol. Seedsman - Seedsman

This is the highest thc photo strain ive grown personally. Super stinky and tasty. Like lemon, strawberry pledge lol.
Buy Lemon Skunk Feminised Seeds from Greenhouse Seed Co. at Seedsman

And if ya want a suggestion for an auto i highly reccomend this.
Buy Grapefruit Auto Feminised Seeds from FastBuds Seeds at Seedsman

Hi folks just trying to get ahead of myself and organise my next grow. I'm doing photos this year and want to know what the most face melting gear you've ever grown was.
I'm gonna do 3 strains next time. Blue dream, because the auto version was dreamy as fuck. Loved it.
Alien og, because it's one of the mephisto ripleys og auto parents and that s the best anti anxiety effects I've seen.
And I want 1 more strain. Something ridiculously strong that will slap me back to the stone age and make my brain bleed. Any suggestions for me would be greatly appreciated. Strongest I've ever had was night queen which is Afghan kush but I know there's better gear out there. Hit me with it folks. Don't care about the yield, strength is all I'm after for this one.
Thanks in advance.
Wats up bro I've heard the malawi is very potent I'd say that but only problem wit her is she takes a lot longer than most sativa . Happy growing bro

These are seedsmans own highest thc strains. Just chopped the black sugar myself... dripping with thc man. Gummed up my snips after a half oz was trimmed lol.
Seedsman - Seedsman

This is the highest thc photo strain ive grown personally. Super stinky and tasty. Like lemon, strawberry pledge lol.
Buy Lemon Skunk Feminised Seeds from Greenhouse Seed Co. at Seedsman

And if ya want a suggestion for an auto i highly reccomend this.
Buy Grapefruit Auto Feminised Seeds from FastBuds Seeds at Seedsman
Got more autos than I know what to do with mate but ooh err.. that lemon shit sounds nice doesn't it. Sounds perfect for an NFT adventure, that's exactly the type of growth I do best with. Not a scrogger but I love making 2ft tall monsters with lst.

That's a strong start anyway. Do we have any advances folks?

Wats up bro I've heard the malawi is very potent I'd say that but only problem wit her is she takes a lot longer than most sativa . Happy growing bro
Ehmmm........ Fuck me sideways that sounds tremendous! Gonna have to dig into that one mate.
First thing I found and it comes with a warning. That's never a bad thing for us!

Ehmmm........ Fuck me sideways that sounds tremendous! Gonna have to dig into that one mate.
First thing I found and it comes with a warning. That's never a bad thing for us!
No bothers bro see I was following sum1 a yr bk that was grow in it and it seemed like it was going forever haha but if say it's tops now tbh. I use to grow myself and was on this frequently but not so much . Quinny420 on you tube ul c three auto I grew . Have got to smoke got raided a took everything 2 wks from finish ha. But il be no

Predictive txt writes it's on word hardly understand wat I wrote myself sorry lads
Mate, after 2 years on this phone which is my Mrs phone. It still doesn't recognise cunt or fuck. I had to correct those just then
My phone broke last month so I ehm, Borrowed this and the next thing you know, typing "br....." Results in something that it took me an hour to figure out how to get rid of so won't type again lol

Got more autos than I know what to do with mate but ooh err.. that lemon shit sounds nice doesn't it. Sounds perfect for an NFT adventure, that's exactly the type of growth I do best with. Not a scrogger but I love making 2ft tall monsters with lst.

That's a strong start anyway. Do we have any advances folks?
Yer man that lemon skunk all i did was top her n she went horizontal without even trying it was super weird lol. Like seriously minimal LST was done and she was reaching the side of the pot

Mate, after 2 years on this phone which is my Mrs phone. It still doesn't recognise cunt or fuck. I had to correct those just then
My phone broke last month so I ehm, Borrowed this and the next thing you know, typing "br....." Results in something that it took me an hour to figure out how to get rid of so won't type again lol
Hahahahaha ye disaster wen ur there for am hour and can't figure it until u realise it's so simple jahahahahab

Hahaha sure ul have to let me no ur progress wen ya do start ur malawi bro maybe 1 day wen I get it go in again il try aswel
I've got about 10 weeks till I pop the next lot so I'll have a look for seeds next weekend on payday. Got a semi reading that though mate. Gonna have a hunt about for some grow reviews and see what I can find out.

I've got about 10 weeks till I pop the next lot so I'll have a look for seeds next weekend on payday. Got a semi reading that though mate. Gonna have a hunt about for some grow reviews and see what I can find out.
Well I hope u find wat ur looming for bro happy growing bro

Hahaha sure ul have to let me no ur progress wen ya do start ur malawi bro maybe 1 day wen I get it go in again il try aswel
I've got about 10 weeks till I pop the next lot so I'll have a look for seeds next weekend on payday. Got a semi reading that though mate. Gonna have a hunt about for some grow reviews and see what she does.

The Alien Og was fire and easy as hell to grow. The yield was actually pretty good as well. Still my all time favorite, but I just harvested a Warrior Kush (sweet tooth x banner#3/afghani) and I gotta say its strong as hell. Everything about it is amazing the smell is like candy/skunk and the yield was great!! Good luck on your search there are so many fire strains its hard to choose.

This started as a Strongest dank. I personally thing dank strains tend to be stronger than sweet strains. at least when it comes to flavor. There are sweet smelling strains with a very dank flavor.

What the strain really is who knows. It should have a Og or Kush connected to it. The offshoots and hybrids of Og Kush are where the really powerful dank strains came from.

It is not where the strains started. It is where they became punch you in the face strong.

The Alien Og was fire and easy as hell to grow. The yield was actually pretty good as well. Still my all time favorite

Thanks; I have one of those seeds around here somewhere (I think Susan gave it to me), so that's good to know. I might have to put it into rotation (if it sprouts) later this year when I'm back to growing photoperiodic strains.

Back
Top Bottom