Pure lance strains

safeman

any one know were to get some panama red pure lance strain know were to get a 1984 a Acapulco Gold seeds but looking for some "red" what about Mawie Gold ?? sub-post to be one of the strongest but looking at 12-16 weeks flower - any info is greatly appreciated also anyone ever hear of California Connoisseur Genetics ? they have some very old landrance's

Panama Red's I got were from the breeder "Coastal Seed Co.", said they were "selected for high CBD" , but not sure what that entails as it didn't say a whole lot more than that (place I got those from still had some last time I looked). The Acapulco Gold I got were from breeder "Bodhi" (but they were a freebie with some Zipolite Oaxacan I got), and they no longer at place I got them online. In my "Plant and Bud pics" thread (link in sig) I have both going currently and they about 4 weeks in Flower (from when first started putting out pistils after flip), I haven't taken pics this week but last pics in that thread from last Sunday.

Panama Red's I got were from the breeder "Coastal Seed Co.", said they were "selected for high CBD" , but not sure what that entails as it didn't say a whole lot more than that (place I got those from still had some last time I looked). The Acapulco Gold I got were from breeder "Bodhi" (but they were a freebie with some Zipolite Oaxacan I got), and they no longer at place I got them online. In my "Plant and Bud pics" thread (link in sig) I have both going currently and they about 4 weeks in Flower (from when first started putting out pistils after flip), I haven't taken pics this week but last pics in that thread from last Sunday.
Looked at you journal of - a great grow THANKS FOR INFO !!!

Back
Top Bottom