Harvest now or wait? first grow

bjf304414

This is my first grow, when I got the plants they were small this was back in august. They were growing from the sun in till about October when I got some cfls. I have lstd. And topped multiple times. I did not use any nutes at all. I got ph adustment kit a week before flower which was half way through november. The plants have been under flower 12/12 period for 7 weeks and 2 days. Im wondering if I should harvest now the leaves are drying up and dying. If you would like to know any info I left out ask me.

soil: plain dirt...
cfls: 4 cfls about 4000 lumens 3 23 and 1 smaller one
temp: house temp? grown in closet.
strain; no idea
flower time; 7 weeks 2 days
nutes; none

The white hair pictures were 2-3 weeks in. The rest were taking today.
Should I harvest or wait?
& I know the buds are small, probably topped to many times + no nutes made the buds small?

Also I would stop defoliating your plants it will not help. Or are you saying all the leaves died off the plant? Damn that plant has had a tough time. Reminds me if the first time I tried to grow 20 years ago with a bag seed and tried to use a halogen desk lamp. Looked about as happy as that one. Oh well glad you made it here so your next one will be much better :cool:

Damn look at that color, these plants have zero nitrogen and no functional leaves, there is no photosynthesis going on here and your buds are basically drying up and dying at this point, it's degenerative and nothing can be done to make things better they'll keep getting worse so I would cut now while there is some useable bud, believe me you don't want to taste brown buds.

Man chalk that up as a loss. Read some journals pick a grow method. Get much much much more light. And nutes or something not just water Damn poor Lil girl.

Anyways its a great learning experience and there's plenty of help here don't give up keep growing

Thanks for the replies I harvested and will get nutes for my next grow. Now time for the dry and cure. And yes the leaves died I did not pick them off.

Don't just go to the hydro store and buy the first nutes you see ok? What you need to do, what you have to do is read, read and then read some more, this hobby gets expensive quick so know what your doing before you try again, we were all beginners at one time, hell, I still am, but good luck buddy!

Back
Top Bottom