Harvest Time(pics)by P420 and NP420

couldn't you make hash out of the leaves after they're dried? it won't be as strong but I think you still can, or at least make some keif.

o yeah i rember .. have u ever tried to make iso oil or what ever it is .. next time u should make the oil.. its easier i think the the water .. u just soak the clippin in some stong ass alcohol and let sit for a few weeks i think and then run it through a cheese cloth and all the oil that goes threw and into your pan is your oil

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
o yeah i rember .. have u ever tried to make iso oil or what ever it is .. next time u should make the oil.. its easier i think the the water .. u just soak the clippin in some stong ass alcohol and let sit for a few weeks i think and then run it through a cheese cloth and all the oil that goes threw and into your pan is your oil

just wanted to say that im pretty sure u want to put in rubbing alcohol and shake for no longer then two min or it is ruined or so ive heard then boil in pyrex dish on coil burrner outside and only outside for proper ventalation of course cause look at what ur boiling then scrape off oil after 20 to 30 min not saying for sure this the way but i have read it so just thought id share.

Hey Fellow Stoner Made Some Oil Not To Long Ago With My Leaf It Turned Out Great Only Took 15 Minutes Killer High Man Learned From My Stoner Friends In Oregon I Will Pass On Knowllege If Interrested Head For Life Colzn

MuDvAyNe420 said:
just wanted to say that im pretty sure u want to put in rubbing alcohol and shake for no longer then two min or it is ruined or so ive heard then boil in pyrex dish on coil burrner outside and only outside for proper ventalation of course cause look at what ur boiling then scrape off oil after 20 to 30 min not saying for sure this the way but i have read it so just thought id share.

yeah i know that post was 4 months ago ive learned how to make it now. I shake for 3 mins this i cook it off or u just let it sit.

Back
Top Bottom