Harvesting Amnesia Haze early

Phillybonker

Amnesia Haze needs 10-11 weeks of flowering time. Due to rainy conditions, late flowering and the threat of mold that this will bring I'll probably have to harvest early at around 8 weeks. Will it be better to turn these buds into cannabutter due to expected low potency?

Smoke a little, and see what you think-it might surprise you...if it doesn't, make some butter...

Grow it until you need to chop then chop.

I've grown plenty of Haze that only went 60-70 days and they were great.

Breeder packs harvest date is a guide only.

You're growing outdoors so the sun intensity is a lot greater than indoor lighting.

You'll see.... unless you have a really early rainy season just let them grow even when the rain comes you still get a week or so until it starts getting hairy weather. Wind is more of an issue for me at the end of the summer. 40-50mph winds get a little dicey with big flowers hanging on.

Rope the dope. Be really cool if you could rig up a plastic rain fly of some sort that you can pull back on a sunny day.

Breeder packs harvest date is a guide only.

You're growing outdoors so the sun intensity is a lot greater than indoor lighting.

Rope the dope. Be really cool if you could rig up a plastic rain fly of some sort that you can pull back on a sunny day.
You make some good points. I'm currently trying to think of a shelter for my plants.

Back
Top Bottom