Northern Lights & Amnesia Haze Auto Fem grow - When to harvest

Re: Northern Lights/Amnesia Haze Auto Fem grow - when to harvest

So it has been a couple more weeks....the wish hairs are turning amber but trichomes are still clear. I'm guessing this is somewhat strain specific, but any idea what expectation I should have on when the trichomes should start to turn amber? Checking daily but still don't look ready on any of my plants.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I just harvested a Northern Light auto and we let it go for almost 13 weeks as the pistils weren't curling and no amber trichomes.... go by what you see

420-magazine-mobile593120224.jpg

Not sure if you can tell, but I have one plant where leaves around buds are yellowing and curling up. I'm close to harvesting, I hope, so should I be concerned? Any thoughts on if I need to do anything? Plants are strictly on water at this point.

Not sure if you can tell, but I have one plant where leaves around buds are yellowing and curling up. I'm close to harvesting, I hope, so should I be concerned? Any thoughts on if I need to do anything? Plants are strictly on water at this point.

If you are within a week of harvest I wouldn't worry. It's natural for the fan leaves to wither towards the end...they are sending their nitrogen to the buds.

my northern light autos did the same a 7-10 days in.

the only thing i was concerned about was small leaves dying back into the bud then creating rot, i had a few buds through it.

looks great! keep us updated after you harvest!

Thanks for the quick responses. I'm trimming out those leaves to get them off the plant to be sure they don't mess with the buds but I'm hoping I'll be harvesting by this weekend or next week at some point, it'll be 11 weeks this weekend.

Updates to come....

So I think I'm ready to harvest....quick question - is it the very tip/end of the trichomes that turns amber? Not the whole thing hanging off the leaves, correct?

Been awhile but first grow went well for a rookie. 13oz and it is all great.
Started a 2nd grow and having issues. New leaves are yellowing quickly and it is like some of the more mature leaves have yellow veins in them. I have read that it can be anything from sulfur to iron to magnesium deficiencies. Using the same soil as last time, maybe that is the issue. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Here is a picture.
420-magazine-mobile2113536226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248094508.jpg

Back
Top Bottom