Hash in a joint?

redeyesego

Has anyone ever tried mixing some hash with their weed and rolled it into a joint? I was going to try it but decided to post here first.

Make sure the size of the hash chunks are consistent with how fine you grind your herbs.

quadracer420 said:
ive done it alot, i like it, once time i rolled a kif joint, with nothing but kif, diddent work to good. but just make shure that the hash is in the center of the weed.

Intense, that would absoloutly ravage my throat. Not to mention expertise that'd be required in the spinning of such a doob. I surmise by the liberal usage that you had a copious amount of kif? Did you ever attempt to make kif butter?

I've done it a couple times. It'll work for sure.. The way my buddies and I would go about it would be to warm it up enough so you can roll it thin and long and put it in ur paper, sprinkle the weed over and around it, roll away, light it and get blazed ;) You can also break it up in tiny pieces, but I've found that the 'sausage' method works best.

Yes - definitely! I've done this countless times over the years, and have NEVER been disappointed with the results. Be sure to pulverize the hash first, and spread it liberally throughout whatever else you have. It even works really great with tobacco! Always inhale deeply, hold it in, etc. - standard smoking procedure from there. Hash is always better from a bong, of course, but don't overlook this technique - if the hash is really great, you'll get 1 hell of a rush!

Vinny

We used to do that back in the 60's when hash was a lot more plentiful/easy to get.
We'd heat the hash up, (usually blonde lebanese) crumble it up into a joint as we were rolling it.
We called it a burrito.

I've done the same thing adding something I can't mention here.

ADD: fun for sure, but you'll get higher if you smoke each one seperately.

DaHui said:
I've done it a couple times. It'll work for sure.. The way my buddies and I would go about it would be to warm it up enough so you can roll it thin and long and put it in ur paper, sprinkle the weed over and around it, roll away, light it and get blazed ;) You can also break it up in tiny pieces, but I've found that the 'sausage' method works best.

I concur..... if you have some nice dark gooey hash do as DuHui says and sausage method. I used to warm it up between my hands and get it soft enough to roll into a thin tube for the center of a killer J.

DEFINATELY. i do it all the time... grind it up with your bud.. and enjoy! careful that the hash doesnt fall out of the joint.. it f*cking burns when it falls on you!

Back
Top Bottom