hashish

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
hash_thumb.jpg

never had hashish..... looks beautiful though.

Really? dude you have to try some.. the taste is beautiful.. i cant even explain it.. there is nothing that tastes like it, the high is good, i wouldnt say anything special next to the honey oil or good weed but the taste and smell is unsurpassed :) ** puff puff pass**:passitleft:

Good hash can knock your socks off. I haven't been able to find mine for about 10 days. I thought I might take 2 hits today, but the first one convinced me that would be a mistake. One hit in the morning and I can work all day w/o the stabbing pains from a damaged disk (it telegraphs into my leg like a stab from a knife). Then I sleep so well...

hash.... is like gift. when ever you see the chance to get some buy some for you and some for your friends :) its a great body high and you will die from the first hit lol i usually take a HUGE one thinking i can take it lol...always wrong.

hash.... is like gift. when ever you see the chance to get some buy some for you and some for your friends :) its a great body high and you will die from the first hit lol i usually take a HUGE one thinking i can take it lol...always wrong.

The hash I have is intensely cerebral - must be from a sativa strain. It's a full-speed-ahead fully functional (if you force yourself) kind of high. One hit comes on immediately. I was real careful at first not to over-medicate. I did take a big hit the other day that was a little over the top, but I was fighting the little flu that went through our family. The herb helped me to cruise through it w/o loss of productivity.

So, yesterday was a three hit day. I was working hard at physical labor and two hits during the day carried me through, but the third right before bed was a trip. I was bone weary, but that third hit must have built up enough of the other psychoactive ingredients (other than THC - cannabinoids?), and I experienced the body-high potential. I love what happens in my mind's eye right before sleep...

Make a salad with some nugs mixed with little balls of that beautiful,
beautiful hash.:clap:

lol i just put one out but balls make hotrocks bad.. if I heat it a bit first with the lighter it crumbles nicley;) ** puff puff pass**

the thing i dont like about the hookah is there is no choke hole and i cant take stale tokes... ** puff puff pass**

kief_thumb.jpg

i pressed some kief into some of my hash this morning... lol looks like a swiss roll...

**Puff puff pass**

Sweet. What a marketing tool! Might look tasty in the glass case at a dispensary.

Back
Top Bottom