Have a Hookah?

I know people say that smoking cannabis out of a hookah is a waste. But there so so wrong. With a smaller hookah it's much less of a waste and really it last for about 1-2 hours depending on the coals you use ( NEVER EVER EVER EVER! USE QUICK LIGHT COALS!) Also you can smoke it with alot more people then you can with a joint and it's smooth and taste much better to boot!

I had a couple made out of lab flasks in the early 70's. That style of hookah was very common in head shops in those days. Almost everyone I knew had one at one time or another. They had bowls that would hold about a gram/gram and a half of weed.

They really took the harshness out of the commercial weed of the time,but the tubing was a pain in the ass to clean and the flask was eventually going to be dropped with a bunch of stoners passing it around,meaning goodbye hookah.

Once acrylic gravity bongs became widely available a couple of years later there was a big shift to them. They had all the cooling effects of hookah and didn't waste weed.

I still miss my lil' hookahs. They were a real pleasure to kick back and smoke with.

I've seen those at a local smoke shop close to here, but I always felt like it would just take too damn much herb...and I don't care if I had pounds to spare, I've been through too many dry spells in the past to waste a drop of my herb.
But I did always think of how cool one of those 4 tube jobs would be for a smoke fest party.lol

I'm sorry i read this and jumped to respond, someone may have responded already, but you can always spliff it if youre concerned with wasting bud. I have yet to do it but that was my first concern with using a hookah until i looked a little more into it and found most of the people telling me mixed it with their fave flave.

Do you mean like this?.....

11_28_09_C.jpg

don't use it much it waste bud using it.....
:nomo::cough:

I Love the bud as a wallpaper lol:biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom