have a monster and i need help anybody

chubbzfat

This is what I got its K3 and it is grown in a general hydroponics water farm with hydroton as a medium I'm using botanicare nutes at recommended levels my room has a 1000 watt hps over the plant temp controlled humidity stable at 47% ph is kept between 5.6 & 6.3 room temp is as follows 74-80 with the light on and 65-70 when its night time air circulation 24hrs never on the plant directly though and my water temp is a constant 68 degrees my poblem is this I was hospitalized shortly after veg was started and I tried explaining what my wife needed to do but due to a misunderstanding my wife kept feeding nutes and never changed the light cycle this is where my dilemma is my baby is now approximately 5 feet tall and almost 7 foot across the canopy what i need to know is if I put 3000 watts in the room is this gonna be sufficient light to make this plant bud appropriately and what could I expect to yield oh and my room is 5x7 it was ment for a much larger crop but with the circumstances this didn't happen oh almost forgot I am running 12/12 and i skipped the transition week due to the fact I'm running outta height and the nutes would be insufficient for a plant this size any advice would be greatly appreciated

Drill holes on the sides of the brown bucket of the waterfarm and lst the shit out of her...but im scared the waterfarm will be too small for the whole flowering process...does that rootmass fill 50% or the yellow bucket yet ? If so i might have a solution for ya

pictures, pictures, pictures.. there is a reason they are worth a thousand words!! ;)

Have too Wait till I'm home from work and the lights kick on I will take all the pics I can and getting them posted is gonna be a little more tricky haven't figured that one out yet as for the root mass it has more then filled half way it has filled the lower bucket to the point you could call it aeroponic I have a 4 inch cylinder air stone in it and i cannot locate it any more the water just constantly bubbles now all through the roots I have considered a larger bucket or even moving it to a flood table but I'm not positive as to the adverse reaction this may have any ideas would be greatly appreciated

I would sincerly for the sake of the gravity of the problem stick the top basket in a big soil pot...sure will work

Or or or....huge rubbermaid, cut the top to accomodate the brown bucket, use extra large one.

Wich color are those roots dear ?

Lolll would fucking love to see that for real, waterfarms works fast enh ? Lol

This picture was taken new years day it is about double that and now in a smaller room throughs picture is a attempt to see if i can post a pic when i get home I will take a pic so it is more recent and everyone has a better idea what we are dealing with
IM

Try option two, i fear hermaphrodite with the first one in the begening of flowering...but use it in last resort

Keep that bucket full,she must be drinking like crazy and stop the drip ring also, it will cause less evaporation and it dont need it for now

Sheeeiiit! Prune it man, remove a few branches you cant go wrong with yield anyway. I'd say Lst to fill the space and then cut the rubbermaid a little smaller than the brown bucket, put it on top with airstones bubblin.

What a plant, the wife is sure threating it good, im myself a wife helping my hubby

Should I fill the tote with hydroton or just use it as a resevoir capable of doing both what i was thinking was i have a 7 gallon tote that fits inside my 20 gallon tote just like the top and bottom of the farm do my plans where to put the top of the farm in the seven gallon tote and fill the remaining area with hydroton and run emitters throughout and drain into the 20 gallon tote what I'm afraid of is i will still not have enough space for root I know I still have a lot of root growth to go with the growth of the plant

No just take that brown bucket with the plant up...

Use a simple knife to cut a square just big enough for rootmass to enter the tote, then fill the tote with you favorite soup...youre going to see the whole brown bucket sitting on top of the tote, no hydroton in the tote

The roots stiking out of the bottom of the brown bucket will suck up moisture to the part where the hydroton is ! And water from the top sometimes...forget emiters when you see roots coming out of the bottom of the pot with waterfarms

My setup is easier in my opinion, i always fall for the easiest option when it comes to me...

Hydroton is a dirty medium when used massively, causing wild ph fluctuation when not rinse properly ( oh well, can you really )... Always leaves nasty sand in the bottom of the rez

Another quick question I have a 1k hortilux bulb on it do to the size of the plant and the size of the room required to keep it in I have two additional 1k lights I can use if i only use 2 ill be about 41w sqft but if i use three I will be at about 85w sqft which would you suggest

Use as much lights as temperature will let you go

BIGGER LIGHT BIGGER COLAS! < You wants!

But high temp will kill your yield and even kill your crop...indoor gardening boner killer

Plants grow where light is you wont "need" 2k for your monster...3k would be fucking great too enh !

Temp isn't an issue as of yet the hoods are all air cooled and the room is temperature controlled too so I think if the adddition of the two extra lights doesn't have a dramatic increase in temp to a point I have to worry then 3k is the way to go then right

Back
Top Bottom