have a monster and i need help anybody

I'm currently using 3 1k lumatek adjustable ballasts with super lumens and hydrofarm 6 inch vented hoods and when they are vented i can put my hand on the glass and it is not hot at all so hopefully heat isn't an issue

Ok made it home got one of the two extra lights hung and vented now have to hang the second extra and another vented hood to the existing light the tote idea worked great I added a commerical air pump to bubble the water here are todays picks hope you can see what I'm dealing with a little better

IMAG00929.jpg

very nice! I see some supercropping in that first pic ;) damn bro you def have yourself a burnning bush haha, the sooner you put that into flower the better, but before you do. like 7 days before you do, I would lolli pop the crap out of her, then gently fold all branches somewhat flat to make a nice even canopy, then place yourself a scrog net dirrectly over that, your plant will almost double in size! and the colas, oh for the love of god, the colas! haha your plant is going to be a monster of all monsters!!

honestly, no joke, you do this and your plant will be insane, not that it isnt already lol..

roots continue to grow until the 2-3rd wk of flower i believe (dont quote me, im tired as fuck and just as delusional lol) but that means if you threw your plant into flower today or tomorrow, after doing steps above ;)

you should be good with your root zone, however, at the stage you are now.. a bigger bucket wouldnt hurt! but transplanting it there might.. that part is the pain in the ass factor!!

sooooooo, whats it going to be????
(wheel of fortune thee music playing in the background haha)

Heres my dilemma its already started in the flowering stage it was switched over last Friday without asking for any help and without researching i thought this was the thing to do because of its massive size and lack of space now that I have asked for help and did a little research it seems I may be a little too late for lollipoping seems like people run into problems if they try this after its already in the flower cycle as for the scrog net will be putting one up tonight and also will try getting the most even canopy possible as for the roots i think I will be ok I took them from the farm and placed the hole thing in a 20 gallon tote and gonna make it dwc for the rest of its life span hopefully this is a good idea any suggestions tips tricks would be appreciated

Might it be a good idea to add a bunch of CFls to the lower half of the plant to help in the flower cycle even with the 3k watts I dont think I'm gonna have the reflectivity I need for the lower half or would it be better to leave this area go so the focus is on the top of the plant would like to maximize its yeild already have a co2 system coming just not here yet was hoping a plant this size setup up with co2 temp controlled and everything goes right was hoping to see a 2 plus pound yield will find out soon enough I hope too far along to make a journal but will keep posting pics so everybody can see

Ok got the 3k lights installed and 10 hours into the day period took its temps these where the result but ran into a problem my humidity jumped from 41-43 to 62 and I'm having a hard time lowering it again would a 2nd dehumidifier be the way to go or is there any other products and or suggestions anyone can offer
IMAG009310.jpg

oh no! thats nonsense! you can lolli pop threw flower! you just dont want to lolli pop during the transition form veg to flower

instead, you would normally lolli pop 7-10 days prior to the light switchover. this way the plant healths up from lolli pop stress and is ready to use all that extra energy to switching from veg to flower, then after another 7-10 days, once plant is acclimated to the flower cycle. you can go ahead and lollipop the underside again.

you can do this every 7-10 days, but you prob shouldnt need to be that excessive, ut you do want to stay on it! you need to be removing the dead or dieing (yellowing) leaves, and also be removing leaves to allow more lite to penetrate the plants canopy.
and with such a barely beast! you might be doing this quite often.

remember to stay on top of it though! if you dont your going to end up dealing with mold heat and stress issues real quick!

you should REALLY take a few minutes to read this article, it explains this all in far more detail then i ever could. plus its cold hard facts based on decades of farmer know how... i mean how can it get any better then that? haha..

it helped me allot, maybe it'll do the same for you ;)

side note, for your DWC, ad more air stones if possible! the more air to the root zone the better! no joke! also, idk if your running it in your line up yet but hygrozyme is a must for and dwc user, its a bennificial enzyme that breaks down dead root tissue and makes it accessible to your root zone for feeding, this will prevent root rot and insure your root system stays healthy and strong like bull ;)

Well today is the 6th day and I'm just starting to see major hair growth so i am gonna probably wait till Monday before i lollipop and in the mean time ill read up on that thread thank you as for the hygrosyme will be picking that up tomorrow and i now have an air diffuser and four 4" cylinder stones in the reservoir gives a nice little current to the water thank you for all the info would never have known you could lollipop after the transition guess I shoulda done some more digging thanks again

Back
Top Bottom