Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

420-magazine-mobile2077004598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile151833565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319206401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085910618.jpg
I'll proudly show off my CKS seeds...

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am on my second order. My first I did not place in the medium correctly. They all germinated as they were guaranteed. The second order is doing go in the towels and it is day 6 with the roots approaching 1/2 to 1 inch. I will be placing in medium but with the top sticking out this time. Last time they were at about finger digit and one still is going strong. Does it sound right to leave just the top pod sticking out. I am trying to be vague on purpose :) Any help will be appreciated.

regards Eddie

You can do that if you say it's that long already. I put mine in medium when tap root was exposed about 1/2 in down. But in short I have done both ways and was ok...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks for the quick reply. The ones tht did sprout is beautiful. Thanks of the advice and they ar3 goingin the soild tommorww. I have been keeping them and 20/4 light.

Thanks again and i will elt you know how it goes over the next few weeks.

You can do what you want with your light setup, I have always been a 18/6 guy at first. But whatever works for you do it!..Happy Growing and keep a journal going...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

yes i have, Not happy, bad experience, I ended up with 40% did not sprout, 30% males and only 30% females.

Did you contact them to let them know? Boy I hope I have better results when I go to use the ones that I bought from them. Wow sorry to here that bro! I gave my son 2 of them and I kept 5. Hope they work!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have ordered from CKS a handful of times since 2015 and have never been disappointed. They have great seeds and customer service. I've been lucky to akways get my seeds. I have only had about 10% that didn't pop. I have ordered from others but I seem to always go back to these guys!

I have mailed two orders to Crop King.

My first order of $110 cash took two weeks to showed up in my mail box, unannounced. Even though I paid for guaranteed delivery and tracking and gave them a email address, they sent me no tracking information. I received 8 Haze Extreme seeds and 8 Blueberrys. I tried to sprouted 4 of each, and had 4 little Haze Extreme plants before 5 days were out. The Blueberrys were a different story. Of the 8 seeds I received, I only got two to sprout, and only one made a plant. It was a twisted, slow growing plant that later turned out to be male. I emailed Crop King about the performance of the Blueberrys but received no reply.

Before I knew how the Blueberrys would turn out, I mailed my second order of $270 cash on the 22 of December 2017. Wanted to get my orders in before Trump became POTUS. Because my order was mailed around Christmas/New Year, I gave it a month before I emailed them about my second order not showing up. I also mentioned again the Blueberrys lack of performance. They emailed me back that they had not received my second order, and again no mention of the Blueberrys. They suggested that I might receive my order back by return mail. Even though it had a return address, neither the order, nor the seeds have showed up in my mail box after more than 3 months.

So my order became "lost" in the mail. If I knew for sure that the postal services of the US or Canada lost the order, I would have reordered, but there is no way I can be sure of that. No use throwing good money after bad. In many ways the loss of the money is secondary, the information contained in my order is not something I would want to get into the wrong hands. It contains my name, address, what I am up to, and more than a few finger prints. You should take this into consideration when sending cash orders to Crop King, or any of the other seed companies.
I believe that most of the people who send a cash order do not want to call attention to themselves or even post on this forum. Just be aware how badly this can turn out.

To sum it all up, I have 4 Haze Extreme seeds , two female Haze Extreme plants , and a wallet short of $380.

Needless to say, I will not be using Crop King in the future.

Just ordered 5 auto white widows and 5 auto early miss. My credit card wouldn't work for some reason so I did an emt since I'm Canadian. My order says it should take 3-8 business days from now so hopefully I'll get them just in time to start them indoors for a couple weeks then when our Canadian weather warms up fully I'll stick em outside

Back
Top Bottom