Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

Hi there,

This is my first post and grow. Just received my Crop King seeds - thank you!

I'm uncertain on your website when describing the flowering time. Does that mean how long it takes from seed to harvest, or does it mean thats how it flowers before budding?

I'm sure this is a rookie question, your help is appreciated...

Ok great thanks, my seeds are autos.
I'm trying to time it that my plants bud at the end of rainy season (I'm in the tropics) so that there's less humidity and less chance of bud rot.

If CKS say that it takes 9 weeks to flower, is there a way I can determine at what week the plant will bud? Then I can plan when to start my grow.

Some of my seeds flower after 8 weeks and others 12, so I'd like to time each of them accordingly.

Thanks for the help :)

IMG_387914.JPG

IMG_388021.JPG

Hey all! Hoping one of you can help me out. I am a little concerned on the current grow stage for my AF Amnesia Haze. From germ to current stage, they are almost at the 7wk mark. They look super healthy BUT are only 10-12inches tall. The 3 girls behind these are Durban Poison Fem which are at 9 wks total.

They are being fed roughly every 4 days with general hydroponics flora series. Feeding them with the same schedule as the Durban Poison. Light is a 1000w led by king plus. Canopy is a vivosun 4x4x8. Humidity is on average at 40-50 and temp is 75-80. Have had all on 12/12 for almost 2 wks due to DP's turning to flower. Since amnesia haze are autos,didn't think switching light off would be a problem.

Now I'm not sure if I should have started a new thread...but this is my first post. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

I really just need some one to help me figure out why they are so short after so many wks. Thanks!!!

I really just need some one to help me figure out why they are so short after so many wks. Thanks!!!

Wow -- I just came here and created this account solely to bitch about the AF Amnesia Haze seeds I procured from Crop King, found this thread, and there is your message.

I had the EXACT same experience. TINY plants and a dismal harvest. Obviously what we're dealing with here is just shit genetics. Never buying from them again.

I had some of their Early Miss that just wouldn't grow like the others, from the same pack. They just stayed very small, while two of the 5 got to normal size, using 5 gal buckets.

Well, as Guy probably expects, I'm after smoking two of these plants already. I guess I have issues when it comes to coping with back pain. We were grading the fish this week - separating the sizes for better growth - and I had to stand up to my waist in cold water keeping fish going up the hose and stuff, and that combined with pressure spraying the tanks afterward... not good on the arthritis. We have neoprene chest waders on, but cold water is still cold water. And all that combined with the weather changing every other day... Immature bud is better than no bud.

I get to the dispensary in the city every now and then, but it's an hour's drive away and I can't get large amounts at a time, so I just gotta make do.

I only had an issue once and I think it was my enviroment that wasn't right. Besides that love crop king long live the king

I successfully germinated 5 White Cookies feminized seeds. After moving them to soil all 5 sprouted above, but 9 days later only one has survived while the rest quickly shriveled and died. The one remaining has 2 small leaves with a single finger that curl up underneath themselves, although I'm not sure it's because they're dry as the soil stays moist but not water logged. Can anybody recommend their technique of caring for these seedlings during weeks 1-3?

I've had fantastic results with CKS. My old grow journal is in my sig . And I just started a new grow which I have started a journal in progress. ITs Candy Cane auto. Anyway. I do not use the CKS method of startup. I use rapid rooters. I will post pics. I think you may have moved the too early. And as far as growth goes . My signature growth NYC Diesel auto. Was a slow starter . Shit it took 6 month to harvest . But it was 14 oz. Dry.. And I grow hydro also . But I still use the rooter plugs.

Back
Top Bottom