Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Faster shipping.

I've only ordered from them once. Order arrived in like three or four days, depending on how one counts these things (late evening order, and does a Sunday during the wait count as a mailing day?).

The "stealth" packaging, I didn't care for. Mr. Obvious must have packaged my order, so the "we remove the breeder packs for your safety" bit had me scratching my head. But I knew who I ordered from, and you either trust a company to send what you order or you don't, so that's neither here nor there. They definitely have an angle for mailing seeds to us that most other 'banks haven't figured out, yet, and it's a good one.

If, in the fullness of time, I find myself considering one of their strains again, I'd have no qualms about ordering.

KING!

White cookies / sour diesel ordered and recieved.
My last white cookies run.

1661114839221.png

After having the little incident with CKS over chat and then finding out that their chat is being farmed out to a PRC frim chat app service makes me really not want to touch any of their product. Also, there are reports that their chat has been responsible for credit card fraud and ID theft.
Yup, no thanks... stay away... far away.

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).
I have ordered from them,white widow auto,execellent customer service ,10 out of ten hermes,growing great

I have ordered from them,white widow auto,execellent customer service ,10 out of ten hermes,growing great
Germinated not hermed lol
If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).
King,im a happy customer,10 out of 10 white widow auto germinated,outside grow,5 weeks in,still vegging I'm stoked,getting huge

I'm new here,10 out of ten germinated,white widow auto,outside grow,5 weeks in, still vegging,im stoked they are getting huge ,just checked them starting to show pistols,little longer then I thought for be,but bigger the better

10 out of 10 white widow auto germinated,outside grow,5 weeks in,still vegging I'm stoked,getting huge

Got pictures? I have a small pack of those. There seems to be some sort of contamination in the packages (both that one and the Blueberry, which I've never even opened). However, I still remain hopeful that the seeds are okay. I've been thinking about trying to germinate a couple soon, one for myself and one for a friend who is wishing to try growing an auto-flowering cannabis plant. His, at least, would be going outside (not sure about mine as of yet).

KING CHAT
just ordered a measly 5 of train wreck for missus who enjoys gardening... will give feedback on progress and appreciate any helpful comments
peace

Back
Top Bottom