Discuss Crop King Seeds Germination and Growing

i got white widow feminized and they have been under 600 w indoor lights for 3 weeks, at what point if any do i switch to 12-12 hour cycle, i think i have 5 weeks left until flowering? am i correct.

i got white widow feminized and they have been under 600 w indoor lights for 3 weeks, at what point if any do i switch to 12-12 hour cycle, i think i have 5 weeks left until flowering? am i correct.

If they not Auto then you can veg for however long you want or until you run out of height room, as plants usually at least double in size in Flower. As the Photo seeds don't start to Flower until you switch to 12/12 (or less light than 12 hours). Their White Widow is a Photo and not an Auto far as I know they haven't had an Auto version anyway.

Purchased White Widow Feminized Auto, going to run 1000w, soil, grow tent. First grow.
All information welcome, transplanting, managing seedlings, transplanting, light height, plant size, pots size through-growth and flower, pitfalls?
Thank you.

I know that the odor topic comes up every once in a while, so I apologize for rehashing.

What are the top three, least stinky fem/auto strains in your opinion?

I've read that Northern Lights is a good one (I bought seeds for my next grow), and based on my current experience I've found Train Wreck to be fairly low.

I grow indoors, in my bedroom, with probably the most basic setup: two desk lamps w/ 60W LED bulbs, timer, potting soil, perlite, and plain 'ol house plant food. That's it. I realize I would get a far better yield with a better setup, and better nutes, but money and space is super tight. And if it works, so be it. :) I'm proof that anyone can grow with pretty much anything.

Any one in the USA buy from cks I'm looking to buy and what strand would u suggest I was looking for jilly bean but got ripped off from Dutch seed co any suggestions

Growing happiness world wide .

Yes, they are trustworthy as is Herbies in the UK. As far as strain, depends on what effects you are looking for...all have there merits...I got Green Crack and White Widow from CKS and am happy with it....

Hi, Rookie here. No probs with germination of Jack Herer seeds. They do seem to be stalled in their growth (1-2 inches) after almost 2 weeks in soil and one in particular is really falling behind. I am using "Premier" potting soil which is a "quality mix of soil, peat moss and perlite". Do the little guys need some extra nutrients or different soil? I am putting water at the bottom of the tray for them to soak up through the bio-degradable pots and using a trouble light at night to give them extra light in addition to direct light (through the window) during the daytime. Thanks appreciate any insight!

The pots you are using are they the Jiffy peat pots? If so get rid of them they are a curse, I used them in my first grow and had to transplant them to different pots, them they started growing. Dont leave water in the tray, just wet the soil until some runs out the holes, then don't water them anymore until the pots get light in weight then they are ready for another watering. use a 18 hour light 6 hours complete darkness cycle, plants need rest. lighting could be the problem as well, use 23 watts 6500k cfl lights in clamp work lights kepp them 4 inches from the plants (150-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light-HD-300PDQ - The Home Depot) what day of the grow are you on? Day 13 I start using a light nutrient scedule 1 ml grow, 1 ml micro, 1 ml bloom 2 ml of cal mag (General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, 1 Quart)
Sounds like you may be over watering. Hope this helps.

Thank you Cannanewb - have changed watering and light schedule already. I have heard conflicting reports of using Jiffy peat pots. Will see how things go the next few days....appreciate the info about nutrients too!

Hi CKS. I'm on my first grow now with Revolver autos and White Widow photos, and I started off with 2 big mistakes: well water and enriched potting soil. I was talking to your customer service and I had my seeds replaced though (I thank you very much). I just put my replacement WWs in a cup of bottled water an hour ago and I have the enriched soil "diluted" with non-enriched for when they come out of the paper towels. Hoping for the best.

Hi CropKings! Bought 5 Dark Angel from PetesPipes in Windsor and so far very happy with the progress so far! How long should I wait to transplant from solo cup? She broke soil 15 days ago, let me know what you think! Thanks

CropKings! Bought 5 Dark Angel from PetesPipes in Windsor and so far very happy with the progress so far! How long should I wait to transplant from solo cup? She broke soil 15 days ago, let me know what you think! Thanks

IMG_011974.JPG

Let me know what you guys think! When to transplant? How she looks for 15 days

Back
Top Bottom