Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Try growers choice seed co it ships from the usa . and they do a 100% gemination grantee I have a grow going now using critical purple and tangerine dream

Have used Bonza for years with no hiccups but for some reason the payment checkout was not cooperating so I decided to try CKS's.Super fast service.Great job!

I ordered 5 seeds of Original Skunk and 5 of Blueberry (Normal Seeds). I received 7 of each today and dropped 3 of each in water to start the germination process.

King

I must say i am very impressed so far. i ordered 5 different types of seeds. Cali OG Kush, Durban Poison, Dark Angle, Green Crack, and Sour Jack. i Germinated 2 seeds each of the Cali, Durban and GC, all 6 seeds grew tap roots within 3 days and on the 4th i needed to put in soil. All done using CKS germination method. My wife on the other hand did pretty much everything Crop King says not to do and still germinated and replanted on day 4. She is doing the Sour Jack and the Dark Angel. Currently i am on day 15 and will need to transplant today. If you want to follow along check out my Journal.

slylikeafox-caliOGkush-2018
Day14feb12day9ag_1_.JPG

Thanks again Crop King.

I ordered 5 seeds of Original Skunk and 5 of Blueberry (Normal Seeds). I received 7 of each today and dropped 3 of each in water to start the germination process.
follow up. I cracked 6 seeds to taproot, and put them in potting mix. I have been busy and haven't checked the temp. It has been 65, so I think I slowed down their metabolism. I am adding heat and hope they will pop out after 5 days of being a bit chilly.

I'm a "King" too (Very fast shipping 5 days from order to delivery).

I ordered Dwarf Low Flyer. Not started germination yet, but it will be soon.

I made the mistake sending them $250 cash wrapped in aluminum foil without registering it on Feb. 9th. Long story short. They say they didn't get it.
I know sorry won't help......

Always send cash with tracking..... just a good idea.

And sorry that you didn't get your seeds.

Charlie - CKS messed up seeds and sent out Sour Jack photo instead of Candy Cane Auto. Frustrating when you grow thinking you have an auto - even more so when you have a small tent and can only do one at a time.:oops:
Ahh I see now! Jeez that was quite the fuck up! Did everyone get free seeds or compensation?
I've only bought these seeds from them paid for 5 got 7 not sure if that's normal? Considering they posted all the way out to new Zealand very stealthy too I was more than happy!
Hope your grows are prosperous anyway!
Shalom

Back
Top Bottom