Haze.IO Customer Product & Service Review 2016

I have ordered from my friends at HAZE.IO, truly amazing people! Extral Stealth, 6 days from their hands to mine! Great quality, better prices, BEST SERVICE! Very happy to have ordered from them and will continue to proudly represent them as an A+++ seed supplier. Thank You HAZE.IO!

p.s. 4 for 4 on the first round!

IMG_20160315_080641436_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160315_080658726.jpg

4 days from water to life!

Great customer service and pricing from both Jay and Flo. Their pricing beat my normal seed bank even with the extra stealth shipping. Only took 7 days internationally from date of dispatch. I ordered the extra stealth with the breeder packs sent separately and the beans came in some great crush proof packaging. Will update again when I get the breeder packs in the other dispatch.

The freebies were a nice selection and they even threw in a couple extra that I wasn't expecting. Thanks Flo & Jay. I will be back to order more in the future.

Re: Haze.IO customer product and service review 2016

I'd also like to endorse Haze - particularly while keeping any aspiring Aussie greenies in mind.

The reason for this is there is a fairly rare feature/option to be able to order seeds online overseas, however have a seed strain that is cultivated in Australia to be sent - so any bills are from overseas and in the (rare) likelihood there was pressure from local authorities to display transaction records etc, it is much harder to apply to an overseas company. Plus it arrives sooner in the mail and does not have to go through customs as international orders would - so quicker service and more peace of mind (or at least for me for a first order).
Another benefit was they accepted payments through prepaid gift cards which some banks do not accept or have difficulties with.
Customer service was also wonderful or you feel like you are dealing with some very friendly people that are trying to help you rather than making a quick buck. When I first attempted to order from another seedbank and ran into problems with the prepaid card being rejected by its system, my correspondence was more "It should work" and left at that.. in contrast I appreciated their willingness to go into a bit more detail or chat casually - especially for a first time order-er.

So overall, very glowing review - however I believe in being critical and listing cons as well (though I'd still fully endorse and re-use their service myself when I need to).

If I had to leave a critique, it would probably be that when I ordered from the Southern Star Seeds strand, I ordered one of the all star packs - which from the description is meant to be a sample of all the strains - however it was thrown into the one package. While I think that is part of the sales gimmick as it is somewhat akin to treasure hunting or a surprise mix - I'm a bit of a information/data nut and would have preferred if I knew what I was growing rather than finding out after I've grown something and find it was not suitable for my setup. (Hope I don't come off as too critical here, if this is a problem for users its easy to avoid by simply buying specific strains instead). The second (and last thing tbh) thing I can think of is I felt the data available on the strains could have been a touch more comprehensive - again this may not matter to a majority of customers and I fully know I'm an over-thinker, but specifically knowing the CBD content in each strain rather than details simply omitted, or make use of a likert scale or slightly more informative categories rather than simply yes/no or 'green tick' and omit category system.

But overall - very happy customer that will convert into a repeat customer ;)

Thanks for your feedback! :)

I understand that you'd like to know what strains come in the All Star pack from Southern Star seeds and I'd be happy to propose this idea to them!

Take care for now!
Jay

Great customer service and pricing from both Jay and Flo. Their pricing beat my normal seed bank even with the extra stealth shipping. Only took 7 days internationally from date of dispatch. I ordered the extra stealth with the breeder packs sent separately and the beans came in some great crush proof packaging. Will update again when I get the breeder packs in the other dispatch.

The freebies were a nice selection and they even threw in a couple extra that I wasn't expecting. Thanks Flo & Jay. I will be back to order more in the future.
Update:
I received the breeder packaging separately 5 days after the beans arrived. I do like the option of having the breeder packets shipped separately, but do have a suggestion for Haze.IO. The breeder packets were just cut in half to quickly extract the seeds into the vials for shipping. For the £12.95 they charge extra for this service I would like to see them take a little more care in their handling. Those of us willing to pay extra for this service are probably collecting these packets and would like to have them in one piece.

Overall, I am very happy with the sales & service I received from Jay and Flo and will be back in the future for my bean collecting needs.

Re: Haze.IO customer product and service review 2016

Everything AussieRH wrote I back. I have bought seeds through Haze.IO Last buy I had trouble getting money to them but with patience and emails being answered almost straight away we eventually got the job done. I buy the Southern Star Seeds strains as I live in Australia and it takes the worry away from waiting for seeds to get through the system at our borders. All seeds I have bought in the past we very good quality and all germinated in about 3 days. I am waiting for my next order of "Double Affie" to arrive. I have been buying seeds since 2008 and so far Haze.IO would have to be at the top of my list for ease of buying and delivery.

I need look no further for a good reliable seed seller.

Thanks Flo for all the help and patience at Haze. And yes I am getting a discount off my next order from them but in no way am I writing this just for that reason. I believe in giving recommendations when service is good. And that is what this is, good service.

Hey all lovers happy holidays to you all :)
Again, a 10/10 goes to Haze.io team.
A small company that makes you feel big.
Iv managed to get this summers seeds, this time i tryed a new debit (pre-paid) card from out post office back in israel.
The nubs there didnt notify me or with stupidness the cards details were under the main post office address - making this particular purchase go under pending status, made me a little kluny getting all those files to send to the visa company,
however with their great effort (working on friday) to make it done.
Team haze.io made it and we could go along and make that purchase work.
About the human service - 100% they are the most kind people to talk to and if any question is on the air they will do their best to give you a satisfing answer.
About the seeds - the premium quality breeders are all there at their site.
About the prices - no seed bank get deal with those, even the original shops - have higher prices than haze.io
Promotions? there is no way that you make a purchase - wheter is budget/commercial - you will be satisfied and rewarded with discounts and free seeds and whatnot?!

About delivery - it gets much much sooner than its writnen on their site - u will be surprised - u will forget to check your email and WALLLA - its in your mail box waiting for you :)

They have online chat on their site - ?! omg thats like best thing that can be when you are sometimes worrie about contacting via emails and whatnot.

To conclude - was, is and will be the most comftrable - quite minded - well satisfing site to get your quality seeds :)

MrKSTER

Been trying to purchase Southern star for 2 days due to it ships within Aus N for some reason it's not accepting my card haze.io replied really fast the first time saying that they are changing banks n have some issues & asking for me to confirm my name and email so Flo could send a link for me to pay for it .Never got a link so I msg again and finally got a reply saying the exact same thing replied back and 5 hours later no reply this time I'm done waiting on my purchase and wrote them a msg saying I'm done waiting and wasn't really happy on ther behalf anyways while writing this I get a email guess who ... Anyways haze.io been having some technical issues and email has been filling up? Anyways Flo replied to me about my purchase and said I can purchase if I would like to and was sorry for any inconvenience BUT I'm still kinda unsure from them due to this & Flo hasn't answered any of my questions I also wrote in the email to just to confirm with me that southern seeds do ship within Aus and doesn't need to go thru customs I just want to get reinsured ..maybe I ordered at the wrong time when they are actually having technical issues anyways i most probli purchase with them just waiting for a another email -,- I'll deffently write back I kno everybody has different experiences with differnt seed banks I'm just writing my experience Im having with them thanks all and will be writing back if I make the purchase and get them also when I do get them il be making my first grow journal so stay tuned.

Made a purchase with haze. should come in a week .Flo answered all my questions and got back to me so overall happy . Be back when I get the seed and tell you how they are thank you

i payed them on 1st of may, still waiting for my tracked number.
they said that they are moving banks, i hope its all gonna be ok, we caught them in this period of time i guess, happens.
Ill be updating whatever is going on with the package, etc, peace out.

Hey MRkster thanks for the info, we must of caught them in a bad time then n I hope everything does go well ..btw where do you live - I'm in Aus I got the sss what did you get? And how was your summer seeds did they work out well for you . peace

yo yo, some blue mammoth autos, mandala safari mix some purple
The previous seeds were some lady burns, war locks and few autos, they went perfect maybe two hasnt popped.

Live in israel btw, p34c3

Awesome brother I got the rhino I had picked out and the blue dream looks really good I'm down with anything that has crystals and is covered with that beautiful frost.

yeah man also always wanted to taste some premium purple althought iv heard some of the smokes are harsh eighter way , they are beautiful.
Those rhinos, heard only good stories about them man, goodjob, smoke it upppp!! :)

Man feels so good to join a community where we all love marijuana and I'm not the only one chasing to taste as much strains as possible lol , I would love to smoke some purple haze someday and even grow it . Il update you when I get my seeds just bought some led lights also nice chatting smoke up! Peace

thats good man, thats really good! make sure to make an update on how long does it take for the beans to fly to your place

Im still waiting for the tracking number -PlumB- They say some things about mothers days, maybe thats why the long delay.
The package is in the postoffice since friday, so they told me,, hope everythings turns right.
Luckily, the climate in israel allows me to grow untill november...

As you can tell, im not growing indoors, although we have a *huge* basement, could make a commercial grow there rofl. but i dont mess with that shit. I like guerilla growing, this time i grow on the side of a small stream. Ninja style :)
What kind of original strains u have in australia? must be some PremiUM, TazMani KuaLA KanGaroo S****

Yea bro when I get them il update straight away , if I had the space too I would rather grow outside - ninja styles xD sounds good! Lol I don't know we get northern lights here I had some bubble gum and watever that has good thc I'm in Lmao kuala kangaroo shi* yea sometimes but I try avoid them strains lol

Back
Top Bottom