Haze.IO Customer Product & Service Review 2016

Dam that really sucks man you try to give them a email? Should work... I just checked my tracking today it's in post should get it tomorrow ;) il post back when I get them man.

tryed to email? rofl hahahah good 1 :) gmail gotta increase those 5gb of space to 500gb with the amount of emails iv sentn them.
anyway they reply to other accounts that i made under other names, with a request to purchase some beans.
just lame

The fact that they have not updated their webpage with the May specials is preventing me from making another order. Not a good sign.

I can really recommend haze.io is worth buying got my seeds today super quick , cool packaged in cd case Really happy with the (freebees) frost fortress , Flo was a great help and answered all my questions two thumps up ! :) ;) I'Ll buy from them again.

Germinated 1 rhino cookies and 1 frost , My rhino looks Beautiful n i think my frost is a mutant or had a bad start but she's picking back up real quick Its been about 10 days now with right setup I might do a journal but wel see Ima bit sketchy xD Hope you received your seeds by now or got it sorted out man il be purchasing more with HAZE.io real soon ;)

Yo chill deal straight up from the hill man, yeah got the seeds man, germinated 3 blue mammoths auto blueberry auto pupeple and 13 more safari mix regulars, 100% germination. Had to make a guerilla grow #2 spots, planted them two days ago, checked today, still in the ground, hopefuly today/tomorrow they will pop out to the light y00h00 :) good to hear man, grow journal is always good, i sure be taking some photos at late stage not sure gonna make a journal tough, yo those mutants sometimes grow crazy fast, haze.io just had a bad period of time thats all, im sure be getting there more presents for shore, peace 0ut man:cheer:

Hey man Just bought me some more today .the promo runs out on the 9th! Get on it :) got some OG kush strains really excited man lol all fem this time ,so no mucking around not from Sss this time so I'm hopin for best to get em. I would love to see your grow man later on maybe you can send me some pics Gorilla grow x2 haha crazy I wish I could :( haha Il post back when I get em fosure hope all is well man peacceeeee blazeup:bongrip:

Og to The Op aiight man - cant go wrong with those ogss for sure
good to hear your expanding your varity
Spot #1 all plants were eaten by either slugs birds crabs or those biver like animals.

spot#2 - five plants survived hoping to have 3/5 girls to clone and refresh the site

gonna be planting some more safarix tomorrow at the first site, this time with a safety net - bad me bad...

sorry for your loss man.. Yea safety net sound good also maybe cut some plastic bottles and use the top in the ground works good man to protect the seedling from outside also when they get bigger a net is also good to cover them kinda like a Scrog and a stuff animal always helps when my dad has issues with birds n shit eating he's fruit plants he covers them with a net and he puts like a stuff animal in the tree and they don't go near it lol iust some ideas man hope it works out.

yeah man, your dad knows his thigns thats for sure.
Next time, ill be making them grow a little bit b4 planting straight into soil. like 2-3 weeks so they can resist those slugs n stuff.
got some seeds on the way from USA - contacted with some breeders - ill be making a test for their seeds, hopefuly they will arive in less than 3 weeks so it will be beneficial to grow untill mid november or so.
Yesterday i went to the spot to plant some more, hope at least 1 of them will grow and will be a girl.
the second spot was also sad news, 1 of the mammoth got her head chopped, hope she wil grow magicaly, 1 more was dryed out cause of bushy weeds got her covered by the wind, and a 3rd one got bites all over her leaves.
So it leaves me from 25 seeds to 2 and a half plants (guerilla) 1 of them is auto.
Have also 1 autoblueberry growing on my roof on day 7, got a journal for her.
And last 1 - safari mix - got her in a 8ft.oz (5oo mL) cup for the solo cup challenge - maybe ill clone her (hopefuly he is a she)
and plant the clones - cause its really on the edge within the time frame of the climate. Temperatures now 30+ C, and gonna rise until august, september - than the balance comes at october, hopefuly we could grow until mid november.
lets say now its the 9th of june, if the seeds arrive from usa within 21 days thats already july.
really on the edge because they gonna flower like at late august that leaves 8 eight weeks of flowering time which is not that much cause the seeds gonna be sativas... well we dont have really frost around here, not where i live, in october we might have few rains drops, at november also not too much and temps will be like aroud 20-ish at day and like 10ish at night not sure well really on the edge as soon as the seeds arrives the better it can take 14 days which gives a whole more 7 days thats like wow for that.
anyways BlaZeitUP!! if ur making a journal or some photos that will be cool man :p

Got my seeds today and I'm so happy . HAZE.IO is 100% legit and to anyone that don't know where to purchase seeds I highly recommend HAZE.IO . I had the troubles of looking for a good seed bank when I started Looking for one so il save you all the troubles HAZe.io five stars and to make it that more I'm from AUS.

Back
Top Bottom