Health question, please help

Inasad

I seem to get bronchitis 2-3 times every year and I'm starting to wonder if it has something to do with smoking twice a day through a bong. Does anyone know if I could be right about why I'm getting sick so often and if so, would smoking through a vaporizer help? I know a lot of people that smoke several times a day and they don't get sick, but everyone's different. If anyone knows anything about this please help!

For the past two month I've been waking up wheezing and hacking up phlegm. I've started smoking out of my pipe/bong wayyy more than I have ever before. I normally use a vape and because of the switch, I believe that I am getting sick more often. I would highly recommend a vaporizer.

Exact same thing happened here. i used to be all vape until i got this sick bong from my friend that i couldnt just let sit there. So i smoked out of it for 2 years straight and got extreme mucus and coughing from it. i didnt notice at the time but now that i put two and two together.

How about a bong vs bowl? Is there something about smoking through water that causes all that nonsense or is the vape the only thing that wont cause it?

Many pipes today offer ash, catchers, diffusers, etc; so I think it a personal preference. This question is why I have sevearl pipes, bongs, and rolling papers. I have used a Volcano Vaporizer and know there is NO substitute for it. I wish I could afford one today.
Good Luck and buy a Volcano, with quick release bags.

I got a Zepher myself cost 60% of a volcano and works great for me.
Vap_s.JPG

My Old Lady loves it. I knowiced it seems to get alot harsher the longer you wait to smoke it. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom