healthy plant?

Cheers dude. Do you think she is female? Just worried if I miss a male or something how ling do they take to start pollenating?. Cheers man

they need 12 hours of darkness, daily. then they will show sex in 10 to 20 days.

just friendly FYI, if you "like" a post/reply you receive, please let us know you like it, by clicking "LIKE"

at the bottom right of the replies you get, it just let's us know you are showing appreciation,

it also helps your reputation points. glad you liking the site!! :passitleft: cheers

Is this a female??? I think it is lol
IMG_20140703_200513.JPG

Thanks people's

And for an update I now have 5 females out of 5 showing 4 to go. I even had the Mrs ob the old microscope as a 2nd opinion she saw the same this is so weird. I didn't expecent 5 let alone still a possible full house. Kinda hoping they ain't all female though need some more room lol ill get some pics on tomorrow of the female flowers fay off so loaf's of updates through the day cheers

You've got a little sea of green going smokey, and a happy one. Very nice first grow :cheer:
You should consider making a journal :Namaste: its never too late to make a journal.

Hello,

Thankyou for your kind words, I have got very lucky with this first grow, beginners luck I guess. Lol. Also all the info I've read off here has helped me a long way.

I have started a journal, its not the best as I didn't start til flowering stage, on my next grow I'll have a ournal from start to finish.

I'll try post a link for it.

Cheers

Really?? Everyday for the last week we've been smashing the hot temps man, been a bit Shit at night with the rain and that but hey ho. Looking forward to seeing them mate.

Well there's been a few hot days lol... I must of smoked to much just looked at the last pics I uploaded then looked at my plants they have shot up haha il get pics up now :)

Back
Top Bottom