Hearty Cannabutter

ghostgardener

Making some Hearty cannabutter right now. Recipe for one stick o butter 2 ounces of Jock Horror grinded, 6 ounces of butter, and .5L of water. Heat til boiling and simmer for 2 hours and wait for seperation in the fridge and cook up some oatmeal choc-o-chip cookies.

Re: Roseman's Hash Making

Damn thats gonna be some powerfull butter !! How much trim should I use for a stick or two of decent canna butter ? I sure don't have 2 oz of good bud !? But I don't want to waste my time either !! What would be a good measure for even one stick ? Thanks GG

Damn thats gonna be some powerfull butter !! How much trim should I use for a stick or two of decent canna butter ? I sure don't have 2 oz of good bud !? But I don't want to waste my time either !! What would be a good measure for even one stick ? Thanks GG

My recipe is 4oz skuff for one pound of butter.

One stick of butter = 1/4 pound. 4 sticks = pound

So, one ounce of skuff for one stick of budder.

Works great. :peace:

You plan to use killer nugs? Or the fan and trim (skuff)?

Made my first batch of canna butter the other day. Used 2 ozs of trim leaves and loose broken and airy buds, everything ground up and simmered for 2 1/2 hrs. Drainer set up in fridge and made a batch of cookie bars with 1/2 cup of butter. We ate almost all of the batch over an hours time . I got a decent buzz my girlfriend got high and ended up sleeping on the couch all night !!. didn't seem worth all the work maybe I eith need to stop smoking for a while or I'll just use all buds next time !? :peace:

Made my first batch of canna butter the other day. Used 2 ozs of trim leaves and loose broken and airy buds, everything ground up and simmered for 2 1/2 hrs. Drainer set up in fridge and made a batch of cookie bars with 1/2 cup of butter. We ate almost all of the batch over an hours time . I got a decent buzz my girlfriend got high and ended up sleeping on the couch all night !!. didn't seem worth all the work maybe I eith need to stop smoking for a while or I'll just use all buds next time !? :peace:

Most cookies I make require a min of 1 cup butter (two sticks)

I don't like to make anything with much less then a half pound butter, or 1oz, or two sticks.

But I only use one ounce of skuff per stick.

You sir, may have quite the tolerance. :roorrip:

:peace:

Well my cookies were amazing, I made 7 huge cookies and wow I feel like I lost a few days.

I ate 2 back to back and was annihilated for 6 hours yesterday.

Neglecting this thread sorry guys.

I plan to add a ton of recipes I have either done from magazine I have read or found online. All the recipes are someone else's unless noted.

And if I have not made and ate it I won't post it.

Neglecting this thread sorry guys.

I plan to add a ton of recipes I have either done from magazine I have read or found online. All the recipes are someone else's unless noted.

And if I have not made and ate it I won't post it.

Could be a good idea. Also have tons of recipes I've tried. Would be fun to compare and try other styles! :bongrip:

I plan on trying to make some olive oil next harvest, Peace man posted a pretty good recipe for it. I remember getting really high one time from a 4 way brownie I ate for coffee break one day, I've never gotten off on edibles since !? I used 4 ozs of trim and small buds for 1 lb of butter , last time I didn't get a buzz and ate at least 3 huge cookies !? I guess I should stop smoking for a wk ? But who wants to sit around straight all day !? Any buzz is better than no buzz. :thumb:

I plan on trying to make some olive oil next harvest, Peace man posted a pretty good recipe for it. I remember getting really high one time from a 4 way brownie I ate for coffee break one day, I've never gotten off on edibles since !? I used 4 ozs of trim and small buds for 1 lb of butter , last time I didn't get a buzz and ate at least 3 huge cookies !? I guess I should stop smoking for a wk ? But who wants to sit around straight all day !? Any buzz is better than no buzz. :thumb:

Honestly, the buzz I get from just eating normally isn't much. All depends on what I made of course.

But if I eat and toke maybe an hour after. It helps make it much more intense. Its like the smoke gets you high, then the food keeps you there.

When I really want to knock someone over, I make bubblehash. Lots of it. Break it up into keif like "loose hash". I use that and cook it into the butter. Lots more work, but WHOA!

I want to make some butter, but only have 3 Grams of good bud for the effort.

Can I use 3 Grams with 1 Stick (.25 LB) of butter?

The Pot is real good.

Please help!

I want to make some butter, but only have 3 Grams of good bud for the effort.

Can I use 3 Grams with 1 Stick (.25 LB) of butter?

The Pot is real good.

Please help!

If the pot is real good, why not smoke it?

3 grams just wont go as far in edibles, as it would in smoke. Plus, would hate to waste top quality pot in some cookies. Rather smoke it, taste it, enjoy it.

Just my honest opinion. I wouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom