Hello all, new grower here, representing B.C

The420Kid

420 Member
Hey all, My name is Colt, Im a new grower and new to the whole forum thing. thought I would get on here and gather as much knowledge as possible!

I started my growing in May with the Ak 47 Strain plant seems to be growing great.

at the start of June I planted 3 Durban poison seedlings they have slowly started to take off, I was Just wondering if there's any one out there with any expertise on these two strains thats could give me any helpful in site. my Ak47 is just above knee height and I was considering kinking it into budding stage but as its my first time Im a little uncertain any advice? Thanks in adavnce and looking forward to making some new friends !

Cheers!

Welcome to 420 Colt, remember when you flip the lights to 12/12 they will stretch. Depending on how much headroom you have above them you may want to consider flipping the lights.

Hey all, My name is Colt, Im a new grower and new to the whole forum thing. thought I would get on here and gather as much knowledge as possible!

I started my growing in May with the Ak 47 Strain plant seems to be growing great.

at the start of June I planted 3 Durban poison seedlings they have slowly started to take off, I was Just wondering if there's any one out there with any expertise on these two strains thats could give me any helpful in site. my Ak47 is just above knee height and I was considering kinking it into budding stage but as its my first time Im a little uncertain any advice? Thanks in adavnce and looking forward to making some new friends !

Cheers!
Hey yes ak10 is a good stain both in and outdoors, nice size nugs and high yield :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom