Newbie here hello all

Hi Goliath, welcome to 420.
Very friendly bunch here and they will look after you (as they are doing for me, also a newbie)

Good luck

Hi Goliath, welcome to 420.
Very friendly bunch here and they will look after you (as they are doing for me, also a newbie)

Good luck
Thanks and yeah i can see that :)

Smoke and toke to the left hand side hahaha
You can use Garden Lime to lower PH it's organic :thumb: but it only lowers it temporarily enough to water/feed and then it will rise through the levels as it interacts with the soil...for better intake of nutes :goodluck:
Im not liking not being able to adjust ph i prefer hydro but cant do hydro due to bubblèr noise. If only dwc could run silent. I think the taste will be better with soil in the end tho

More pics of plant 1 (the biggest) she is now drinking much faster thats two days ive fed her 1l one day of feed and another of tap water.

Pics are for diagnosis of issues. Not proud of how she looks atm but unsure how to correct this due to restrictions of plant magic faq saying not to adjust ph as it does that itself. Wish i never bought this organic stuff and im worried if i use ph up or down ill wreck my soil.

Its so confusing and hard to know correct path to take. Im half tempted to take clones and start again and half tempted to flip the switch (which ive been told not to) Just a bit lost guys and unsure what to do.

Attachments

• 20190622_234524.jpg
    20190622_234524.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
  • 20190622_234627.jpg
    20190622_234627.jpg
    877.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 20190622_234644.jpg
    20190622_234644.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • 20190622_234710.jpg
    20190622_234710.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 139
That must have revegged.
Hard to tell without being there to touchy feely everything.
I know you said you been watering quite a bit but in pics still looks dry as a bone so that's kinda deceiving.
It looks like it could be calcium deficiency, but that could be caused by too much of one nutrient causing a toxicity that mimics the look of a deficiency.
Could be the roots not getting good oxygen.

Growing organic in soil is the easiest method of growing.
You just grow soil and let the soil grow the plant with little to no danger of toxicity or deficiencies, no need to worry much about pH, dont have to worry if you're feeding too much or too little.

That must have revegged.
I know you said you been watering quite a bit but in pics still looks dry as a bone so that's kinda deceiving.
It looks like it could be calcium deficiency, but that could be caused by too much of one nutrient causing a toxicity that mimics the look of a deficiency.

You just grow soil and let the soil grow the plant with little to no danger of toxicity or deficiencies, no need to worry much about pH, dont have to worry if you're feeding too much or too little.
So there in fabric pots with supposedly good air soil as mentioned before in detail. Yes this is a revegged plant. Im thinking 1litre of water is not enough. I think tomorrow ill add more fresh soil on top and water with feed till i see heavy run off about 20%. What do you think?

The 5 gallon pots i used i didnt fill for reasons i dont knoe. I would put more underneath but the roots have grown through the bottom of the fabric pot.

The leaves feel leathery thin and light. New growth looks healthy but occasionaly showing spots. I have mag cal from vitalink should i use this maybe?

So there in fabric pots with supposedly good air soil as mentioned before in detail. Yes this is a revegged plant. Im thinking 1litre of water is not enough. I think tomorrow ill add more fresh soil on top and water with feed till i see heavy run off about 20%. What do you think?

The 5 gallon pots i used i didnt fill for reasons i dont knoe. I would put more underneath but the roots have grown through the bottom of the fabric pot.

The leaves feel leathery thin and light. New growth looks healthy but occasionaly showing spots. I have mag cal from vitalink should i use this maybe?

Can you tell if parts of the soil is hydrophobic?
You might have big dry spots in your soil.
Try a wetting agent like Yucca.
Add that to your water and water slowly to make sure your soil is evenly wet.
You need an air space under the pot also, about an 1" or more.
Put it on a pot elevator.

Can you tell if parts of the soil is hydrophobic?
You might have big dry spots in your soil.
Try a wetting agent like Yucca.
Add that to your water and water slowly to make sure your soil is evenly wet.
You need an air space under the pot also, about an 1" or more.
Put it on a pot elevator.
Yes there is a 3" rockwool cube at the core. The pot sits on the rim of a pot plate so is suspended already. I water slowly after reading articles on 420 now. Ill look into yukka thanks

So it seems using peat based mediums tend to cause a magnesium deficiency so i ordered some organic magnesium from plant magic old timer range aswell as an organic spray called evoution from Plant Magic for recovery.

Ill also add some extra soil on top and water till i see 20% runoff over a long period of time.

I hope this solves my issues and i can flip the switch as there getting quite big now

That must have revegged.

I concur!:thumb:

Hi guys

So i bought some more products and started feeding them as they advised.

I would take 5l of water and add 20ml grow, 2.5ml of silocon and half a scoop or magnesium.

I have also upped there water intake to and they seem to dry out quick now but i keep watering them around the plant.

They have had one foliar spray of evolution to boost flowering and will get one more spray as i moved them to flower due to time and size.

I would appreciate any thought or suggestions on the pics as they have all developed the white shade along the leaf as in the pics aswell as the other issue i cant identify yet that turns the leaf yellow and crispy.

Thanks all

Attachments

• 20190705_210826.jpg
    20190705_210826.jpg
    674 KB · Views: 113
  • 20190705_210841.jpg
    20190705_210841.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190705_210844.jpg
    20190705_210844.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190705_214527.jpg
    20190705_214527.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 111
Some more images. They need watered but there all showing a two tone effect on all the leaves.

Attachments

• 20190707_185206.jpg
    20190707_185206.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • 20190707_185216.jpg
    20190707_185216.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20190707_185351.jpg
    20190707_185351.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom