Hello all

XxHomeGrownxX

Hi all I'm new to the forum and growing so I was wondering if someone could help me.
I have been given a grow tent today but the person who gave it to me put the seed in the soil and under the light will this kill the seeds or will they still sprout

Your welcome.
Ive done the paper towel method and others as well as just going straight into the soil. Soil takeslonger, but if the are viable, they will pop. ;)

My next bit of advice is dont overwater your girl when she sticks her head up. Think of watering as a weekly chore for a sprout, not a daily one. :thumb:

If the soil is moist now, dont water again til she pokes her head up. Then water like once every 5-7 days. You want her roots looking for water. Thats how they grow out and get big. If she is siting in wet soil, the roots dotn need to grow anywhere and she kinda sits stunted.

An addage I like is Overwatering can Kill MJ, Underwatering is fixed in 20 mins. :) Also, you should start a grow journal that way many experienced growers can watch over and help you through the first one. Heres a link toget you started: HOW TO MAKE A JOURNAL

Back
Top Bottom